Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Dailies (Repeatable quests)
Ok, 2 small issues Ive found. On the quest Losing One's Tempered I seem to just run from spot to spot, doing nothing, cycling trough interact>kill> use item then moving on.
watched it do that for about 10min before getting to a correct spot, then it cycled wrong causing me to not spawn the enemy. Problem with this ofc is it looking darn suspect. Also after you use the item on the enemies the assist will make you keep trying to attack, causing a wonky attack animation (not sure if thats visible to others). Lastly, when others are doing the same quest in the area you will start attacking their enemy. So far it seems this can cause you to get "locked" in kill since the enemy dont really die for you.
Thx Pairak for the report.
Losing One's Tempered is one of the most shitty quest of this pack. There is something like 12 or 13 steps, and each steps has 4/5 possibilities. With Interact/Useitem/kill etc... Well it should be working well since we've got al the random pos/id's on this quest.
I guess you get these problems after the last update (yesterday in the evening, if you didn't do the update do it and reload, 'cause we fixed a few timers). It seems your toon skips the spot even if it's close to it. 10mn is too long, this quest should be done before 6mn.
When ill get this quest again (maybe today) i'll do it many time before finish it in order to find what's wrong here.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
I am having an issue with the quest "Ravage the ravagers". It isnt registering the interact point after jumping off the chocobo, and it when it does, it skips it because it took too long to pick it up so its on kill. Id show you a picture of the console.... but...
No need to show the console. If you know the name of the quest, or its id, it's ok.
Onipuntaro, if it goes close to an item you need to interact with, and doesn't interact, it's because it's a random id. If you're still front of it, can you check here:

ffxivminion button/ dev / target / core data/ content id. If you give me this id i can do the update quickly. if not i need to find it if i can grab the quest today.
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
I will pull it up next time, sorry boss :C I had finished it previously when I made the report. I will keep this in mind for next time though.
No pb, and thx for that. But like i said, i'll do these quests everyday until we get all the random pos/id. :)
hi so im having issues too my assist is set summoner (default) skill profile follow target is checked face target is checked  use autoface checked and start combat checked  so with that the dailies are  too blitzing the beacons starts without pet popping and halls ass to the beacon and then sits there and lets the mobs that arrgo it beat me toon till im dead. then losing one's tempered pops the mob and stands there if i do the killing it wont use the key item just casts and cancels and smothering instinct runs to area when beacon is and arrgos and waits to die. This addons isnt working at all for me and im feeling i wasted my money if it dont get some kinda fix update seeing i still have to run this all by hand cant afk at all or it does nothing
(05-09-2017, 02:00 AM)jdmdog1976 Wrote:  hi so im having issues too my assist is set summoner (default) skill profile follow target is checked face target is checked  use autoface checked and start combat checked  so with that the dailies are  too blitzing the beacons starts without pet popping and halls ass to the beacon and then sits there and lets the mobs that arrgo it beat me toon till im dead. then losing one's tempered pops the mob and stands there if i do the killing it wont use the key item just casts and cancels and smothering instinct runs to area when beacon is and arrgos and waits to die. This addons isnt working at all for me and im feeling i wasted my money if it dont get some kinda fix update seeing i still have to run this all by hand cant afk at all or it does nothing

Could be the same issue as the default blm profile has. Try another class or another assist profile, like see if you have a level 50 version of it or get one from the webpage.
@jdmdog1976

you have a refund system if you're not happy with Dailies.
Also, if you read the forum/discord etc... You learn that this addon is working well. There is still some problems with the interact timers, and we're fixing things days after days. But you can do all your quests everyday.
Concerning the assist mode, we use the official one. Our addon is not responsible if assist mode doesnt work. I still continue to do my quests everyday and i have no problem using my profiles.

Pairak noticed the same problem, he fixed it using another profile. If you want to do your quests with the Summoner, try this skillmanager profile instead of the official one:
http://www.mmominion.com/thread-14586.html

Also, since there are a lot of AOE with Summoner, try to put them off. It's easy with ACR profiles since you have a button for this.. For people not using ACR, we'll add quickly a button in the addon that puts off every AOE.
Btw, if there any way you can make the addon "remember" what mount you used last? Or maybe add a mount roulett option?