Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.65 Average
[ACR] Kali's Bard v1.2.3 (July 2)
Alright, so here we go. I've been slowly developing my LUA skills over the past 3-4 months, finally got a grasp of it enough to tackle on an ACR of my own, and this is the result! How exciting.

Kali's Bard ACR v1.2.3
Current Version: [Image: zip.gif] Kali's Bard v1.2.3.zip

Please understand that this is Version 1.
I am not aiming to have as high of quality standards as Ace and Sebbs, they're both very experienced and I'm just starting out still. That means there are features still missing. I do plan to implement everything on my TODO list eventually, but for now it's pretty much being posted because I'm happy with the combat quality enough to post it for users to enjoy. First off, I'll start with the bad news, features that are not implemented yet:
  • Openers aren't even started on yet. I know what I want to do with them, but they just aren't in Version 1 is all.
  • I had to remove the "Stop DoT on an enemy with x amount of seconds to live" for now, it should be in by version 2.
  • GUI is not complete yet. It covers the basics but not everything.
  • Song order is possible but is not currently implemented in the GUI. I will be adding this in version 2.
  • It does not currently save any settings, I didn't want to clog up the settings file with settings that might not be permanent.

Now to move on to the good news, the features!
  • You now take into account the hit radius of an enemy to determine the absolute max range that you can attack.
  • Proper support for DoT'ing multiple enemies around you, with the ability to set a max DoT entity count. You even get an option to have DoT override, and always DoT the current enemy regardless of the current count.
  • Currently, Pitch Perfect is used when you have >= 2 Repertoire. Version 2 will include more user control.
  • Raging Strikes currently will line up with Minuet.
  • Automatically pick the best enemy for AoE. This means that both Rain of Death and Quick Nock will be used on the enemy to hit as many as possible. I might need to tweak Quick Nock's spread a bit, but it works wonderfully.
  • Use Misery's End on any enemy that is <20% HP. This means you have to target that enemy first, use Misery's End, and then you'll switch back to your previous target. I've debugged this a lot but there is always room for bugs, and I probably need to add more delay after the use of Misery's End before switching back, as it might cancel the skill at times. However, it works great.
  • Barrage will be used for both Empyreal Arrow and Refulgent Arrow, however, I need to tweak this a bit more for Version 2.
  • Will automatically use Troubadour and Battle Voice, but I need to add more user control over these two skills.
  • Will automatically use Nature's Minne and Palisade on party members who's HP are low. Needs more control for Version 2.
  • Will automatically use Tactician and Refresh when TP/MP is low for party members. Needs more control for Version 2.
  • Will automatically use Peloton when out of battle, and Sprint in and out of battle. Both of these skills are restricted to a movement delay function, so you won't spam it while AFK. The default timer is 1.5 seconds while moving before you use these skills. It will also detect party members who don't have Peloton and aren't in battle.
Don't forget, there is a high possibility for bugs still, I've tested this thoroughly on my end but I didn't do everything. Please, please let me know if you find any type of bug, or if anything breaks. Don't stay silent!

Now, enjoy a free ACR.

Attached Files
.zip   Kali's Bard v1.2.3.zip (Size: 95.83 KB / Downloads: 942)
.zip   Kali's Bard v1.1.zip (Size: 94.6 KB / Downloads: 92)
.zip   Kali's Bard v1.0.0.zip (Size: 94.42 KB / Downloads: 107)
thanks
thanks mate
I forgot to do a mount check for Peloton, sorry about that. I'll get a fix up for that tomorrow.
Nice! Happy to test this out. Cheers
just outta curiosity do the profiles read the gauges yet?
Congrats! <3
Revolt, Dominion, Dailies, Poacher, Navigator, FPH & Scenery support on Bottox Discord.
(06-29-2017, 06:42 AM)Frost Wrote:  just outta curiosity do the profiles read the gauges yet?

Skill profiles no, ACR yes
This profile seems to get really screwed up by latency, I was testing it out on my admittedly rather poor connection and I had a lot of problems with things being used twice in a row (Straight Arrow, DoTs on the same target) but other than that it works really great.
Auto switch target on 20% will be a problem . exa
For example enamation primal adds can only be kill during bubble.