Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.65 Average
[ACR] Kali's Bard v1.2.3 (July 2)
I should have 2.0 out by tomorrow if everything goes to plan. *crosses fingers*
Looking forward to the update!
(07-15-2017, 10:07 PM)Kali Wrote:  although settings don't save atm, if you open up skill priorities, you can check foe requiem off so it won't ever use it.

Not what you're asking but it's a temp solution.

Ah, I didn't realize those were checkboxes in the skill priorities list - excellent.  I can at least turn them off that way.  But yes, a way to save the settings would be most welcome.  Thanks again for providing an awesome skill profile for free!  Cutesmile
Actually Kali, it seems that unchecking the foe req. box doesn't work as intended. I'm still singing foe req even though the box is unchecked.
Is ironjaw currently being used to snapshot party buffs for the DoTs?
The old version seems to be getting clunkier. Sometimes it overwrites current songs with new ones. Any news on update? *Crosses fingers*
I'm trying my best, really am.
All good. I appreciate your work :)

Another suggestion is to only make barrage activate with Refulgent Arrow instead of Empy for mmore dps. Also Nature Minnie only on tanks. :D Thanks for your hard work
2.0 WILL be done either today or tomorrow, the only things that are missing is fixing the GUI again with my new variables. Some of the features that I wanted to add in for v2 are not ready, but I'll update it when I can get it done! Again, sorry everyone for the extremely long wait time on this update.
Okay, running into some issues with the custom opener logic and DoTs, so the official 2.0 release will be delayed just a lil bit longer, but I have a beta release going in my discord if you want to try it out early.

https://discord.gg/EPpGPmu