Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.65 Average
[ACR] Kali's Bard v1.2.3 (July 2)
(06-29-2017, 05:07 PM)Asuno Wrote:  This profile seems to get really screwed up by latency, I was testing it out on my admittedly rather poor connection and I had a lot of problems with things being used twice in a row (Straight Arrow, DoTs on the same target) but other than that it works really great.

Yup, version 1!

I'm in the process of rewriting the profile, next one should have better options for latency etc.

The main issue is Misery's End switching.
(06-29-2017, 06:05 PM)speedtech Wrote:  Auto switch target on 20% will be a problem . exa
For example enamation primal adds can only be kill during bubble.

Yea I disable misery's end switching and DoT atm during the add phase of that primal fight. I'll do my best to make this easier, but yea, there is still a lot of work to do.
Ummm, I have been waiting for this actually. Greaaaaat Neeeeews !!!!!

Thanks alot !!!!
update this morning has me recasting stormbite repeatedly
Thanks for the report, getting on the game right now to see. Just got home from work.
Just to let everyone know, I have found a LOT of bugs from version 1. I'm probably going to post a minor patch soon today to fix those, but that won't be my version 2.
Thanks Kali, will test it out.
If anyone downloaded it within the past 5 min, make sure you don't extract the zip. If you did it already just delete the .paf file in:

\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ACR

and then check for an update in your Minion Launcher.

/grovel I'm very sorry about that, my bad.
Version 1.1 Changelog:
  • While on a mount it will no longer try to spam Peloton or Sprint.
  • Ironed out a lot of pre level 70 issues, even down to level 10 should work now. Let me know if it doesn't.
  • Tactician and Refresh should now work correctly (I'm not sure about Palisade or Nature's Minne yet, I'm going to say no).
  • Songs should skip to the next step when you don't meet the level requirement.
  • Quick Nock should now work, though I think I need to look into this even more. Issues Issues Issues.
  • You should no longer be targeting enemies that went invisible.
  • You should no longer be using skills while targeting npcs.
Version 1.2 Changelog:
  • Introduced the new Priority System for my Bard ACR (GUI is unfinished but usable):
    [Image: BitesizedPersonalAxisdeer-size_restricted.gif]
  • Skill logic fixes across the board (Songs got slightly bugged, potentially uses a song then immediately another song after... working on a fix)
  • Working on a cancel Foe's Requiem if out of combat, but I don't want to do it immediately after combat. Trying to add in a delay mechanic that I don't think is fully working yet.
  • Nature's Minne, Palisade, Tactician, Refresh should all work appropriately now.
  • Foot Graze, Leg Graze, Head Graze, and Arm Graze have not been started on yet.
  • If you have Straighter Shot, and the duration of your Straighter Shot buff is greater than the time it will take for Barrage to come back, it will hold off on using it until you can use Barrage. I think :3...
[Image: zip.gif] Kali's Bard v1.2.3.zip