Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.65 Average
[ACR] Kali's Bard v1.2.3 (July 2)
Great ACR. Only problem I have is that it still uses sprint even after i turn it off (uses it in combat too, which i hate). Same as peloton... Other then that the skill usage is amazing. Notice that it keeps using barrage with heavy shot instead of empy arrow sometimes.
I think I know why, but it will have to wait until after work. Thanks for the report! :)
As far as barrage being used with the wrong skills, I had an issue with that last night. I just need to put some more checks in so it should be okay.
How do i use this, its installed and all the files seem to be in correct location but its not in the ACR list.
Sorry for the lack of updates, I'm aware of a lot of issues and I'm currently in the middle of my second rewrite of the ACR to try to address these.
no need for apologies on something you are doing pro bono for all us bards.
My next update I think is going to be 2.0. If I'm not able to push it out quickly I'll get an update in between then, but I finally completed the rewrite today, and a lot of issues I was having before have gone away. Not all of them, but now I at least have a way to debug each issue easily, it just is going to take time and poking at things to fix them all.

Thank you all for your understanding and patience, and sorry I'm slow but I want it to work before I push another update.
No need for sorry Kali, we all appreciate the awesome free acr profile, I was pulling top dps in an 8 man on delta v1.0 with this, thanks again.
Kali, thanks for the awesome work on your profile!

Would it be possible to add an option to disable foe req completely?
Also, sometimes it seems to sing songs back to back when switching enemies.
I haven't looked at the behavior very carefully, but those are the two things I wanted to ask about. Thanks!
did you test the dmg? average?