Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.65 Average
[ACR] Kali's Bard v1.2.3 (July 2)
With this profile Bard ilvl315 can do 3k Average , Acr in store 3.1k~3.2k. ( Food + potions used )

Its good, but need some modifications.
Hi I had downloaded this planning to use it in the future however I realized that it is using the ACR when grinding. Now im guessing its not intended to be used during grinding as it would only cast a few spells then stop using abilities at all until the next mob. This is the error that was coming up in the console whenever this happened:

http://i.imgur.com/llNR17k.png

A side question I have as well I never saw any options or settings in minion to chose what controls the combat routine (be it build in or a specific ACR) and was curious if this can be changed in settings or do I just have to delete the file?
@minion2551,vvvvb, and mmobotguides, The current working version that I have fixes songs singing back to back as well as nil error issues. I'm trying my very best to push out 2.0 as soon as I can, but I'm running into issues that are preventing me from doing so.

I would just upload what I have right now np, but I am not okay with releasing something that is worse DPS wise than a previous version. I hope you can understand.
On a side note, I have started work on a skill simulator, which will be extended to being able to create your own opener. You'll ultimately be able to calculate potency per second and total potency, as well as other bits of information.

[Image: unknown.png]
Hey Kali can you also add an option to turn off aoes?... Farming A1 lightmode keeps spamming rain of arrows on mobs causing mini. Rain of death is linked to bloodletter so can't turn it off..
Yeah, I'll remember to do that.
Hey Kali, atm sprint is being used even when the box is unchecked in version 1.2.3
Yea, GUI is not complete.
Wanted to mention once again (reminder) that it would be nice to be able to toggle foe req. on and off. When i'm grinding mobs outside solo, the foe req aggros mobs around me that I don't want to. Thank you!
although settings don't save atm, if you open up skill priorities, you can check foe requiem off so it won't ever use it.

Not what you're asking but it's a temp solution.