Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
[ACR] Dragoon 1.0.5 (7/23/17)
An easy way to check if a user can use a skill is simply calling the action in skill manager and asking if the table is nil or not.

SkillMgr.GetAction(107)~=nil

to check if the user can use Barrage.
(07-12-2017, 02:22 AM)Kali Wrote:  An easy way to check if a user can use a skill is simply calling the action in skill manager and asking if the table is nil or not.

SkillMgr.GetAction(107)~=nil

to check if the user can use Barrage.

Yea, I had that in but had 2 issues.  First I was initializing all possible abilities to true, and second I wanted to not check them as often and my test for that was wrong which has now been resolved.  I'm um, also lazy.  You will only find ability numbers used in one place in my file.
the profile is working now, but it keep spamming Vorpal thrust and hardly does any combos
(07-12-2017, 09:58 AM)balol Wrote:  the profile is working now, but it keep spamming Vorpal thrust and hardly does any combos

happens to me in boss fights in DR EX
EDIT: Removed as post not needed
Against my better judgement I am putting up a test download on the first post.  I made some changes but I'm at work and even though I triple checked myself I hope I didn't fat finger something.  It "should" help with both the level issue and the spamming issue.  Sorry wish I had more, I ran Omega 1.0 3 more times last night and didn't have any problems so not sure where it is broke.  I averaged about 3.1 at the end of  the fight on all 3, with no melds and 306 ilvl.  Not sure how good that is but it felt ok as I was doing it.
it spams true thrust now
Ok, I'll have to do some fates to desynch down to test, not sure what is up.  Will probably be a couple days as I have a 18 hour work day tomorrow.
Ok did some potd testing, should work better for those under 70. Sorry the test file I put up I did without any testing, I should have known better but didn't want to wait :(
dose this include pvp skills?