Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
[ACR] Dragoon 1.0.5 (7/23/17)
Nope, no pvp.  Do a search for HusbandoMax, he has pvp skill profiles for every class, most likely in his Discord channel.
hey man thank you for the update, the profile works now (cant be sure about the level tho, I have reached 70 now) but can you please look into sprint? I have unpicked it from the filters but the bot still use it even in a fight
Yea the options screen is not working at all currently.  I am planning to work on that this weekend.

What options do people think would be beneficial?  Right now I'm thinking about doing:
  • Sprint when moving (currently it always does this)
  • Blood for Blood
  • Battle Litany
  • Attack in melee range only (currently does this so you don't get sucked in for a jump when your moving out), so this would enable piercing talon and allow jumps from range.
  • Potion Use
Thought splitting out our longer cd's individually instead of a one setting for both might make be more flexible.  Once I get the Dragon Sight working maybe an option to set priority for class with it or just hit the closest party member.  I have a samurai in my raid group that likes stacking with the tank a lot for some reason and he moves out of range too much for my liking no matter how much the whole group tells him not too.
(07-14-2017, 04:17 PM)JC65 Wrote:  Yea the options screen is not working at all currently.  I am planning to work on that this weekend.

What options do people think would be beneficial?  Right now I'm thinking about doing:
  • Sprint when moving (currently it always does this)
  • Blood for Blood
  • Battle Litany
  • Attack in melee range only (currently does this so you don't get sucked in for a jump when your moving out), so this would enable piercing talon and allow jumps from range.
  • Potion Use
Thought splitting out our longer cd's individually instead of a one setting for both might make be more flexible.  Once I get the Dragon Sight working maybe an option to set priority for class with it or just hit the closest party member.  I have a samurai in my raid group that likes stacking with the tank a lot for some reason and he moves out of range too much for my liking no matter how much the whole group tells him not too.
sounds great
Sorry, only added a few options. Got stuck trying to get party classes, function I found doesn't seem to work as I thought. Plus I got lazy and leveled some gatherers and crafters :)
Thanks your work is highly appreciated.
dear JC 65 ,

I tried the file it didn't attack , the 1.03 was doing better , 1.04 keep crushing. I don't have good reason for it please have look at it. can you please return 1.03 for now.
Put .03 back up in a zip. Any errors in the console for the latest? Sorry ran all 4 of the Omega's last night before I put this up and didn't have any issues.
Looks like something with the colors went odd after the last update. I reset them and it should work again now, sorry it was just crashing minion with nothing to see as to why so took me a bit tonight to get it functional again. Did not change version as all I did is fix the colors.
JC65,
you are doing excellent work and we all appreciate what are doing . Please keep it up.