Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How to disable grind bot from changing to Standard Type movement?
* What OS are you running? Win 10

* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) MWB

* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64

* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? Yes

* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Yes

* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE  Yes

* Are you running the bot as admin?  Yes

* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?  Attach button

*Are you running any Bot addons?   Yes, AnyoneCore, AutoTrades, Botox Manager, Dailies - A Realm Reborn, Dailies - Heavensward, Dailies - Shadowbringers, Dailies - Stormblood, Dailies Vol.1, Dailies Vol.10, Dailies Vol.11, Dailies Vol.2, Dailies Vol. 3, Dailies Vol.4, Dailies Vol.5, Dailies Vol.6, Dailies Vol.7, Dailies Vol.8, Dailies Vol.9, ExmachinasLib, Fishing Pool Hub, Husbando's Toolbox, KitanoiFuncs, Madao Combat, Madao Core, MashLib, MistaMikeysLib, Revolt Engine Dungeons, Revolt Engine YoRHa Tier, Squadrons, and Taskmanager

Hey there, I'm on the fate grind for the Bozja weapons and am using grind mode.  I attend the bot while doing this, keeping watch to make sure it doesn't get stuck on terrain and the like since it can't jump and keeping it from doing other silly things.  However my problem is I play with Legacy movement, the bot always switches it to Standard and there's no option under grind to set it to Legacy nor are there options for it in the advanced options thing so I'm wondering if there's a file or anything I can edit somewhere to prevent it from switching movement modes at all or, at least, have it set it to Legacy instead of Standard.

Thank you for your time.
I would also love to know this. I hate the standard movement, and much prefer legacy... and I'm tired of having to switch it back to Legacy every time I play myself. T_T
(07-08-2021, 01:44 AM)kdumbledore Wrote:  I would also love to know this. I hate the standard movement, and much prefer legacy... and I'm tired of having to switch it back to Legacy every time I play myself. T_T

Right?  I don't know if you have this problem, but for me it's even more annoying that in the in-game settings it still shows as Legacy being enabled despite the fact it isn't.