Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Grind issues with level and location
<p>Hello, I am having a problem with the grind function only taking me back to Western La Noscea to grind low lvl mobs when I am lvl63 and have Ishgard areas open to go grind in.</p><p>Also using the quest feature it just sits me idle and does not grind when it says grind in the status area on minion.</p><p>I have reset the auto grind feature and no luck, I also tried editing the auto grind feature but no luck there either...</p><p><br></p><p>I am on win 10.</p><p>Spybot S&amp;D with exclusions for anything related to 14 and minion.</p><p>C:/MMOMionion</p><p>No fraps or team speak or any of that on the PC I only use discord via my mobile.</p><p>Yes I used the install instructions.</p><p>Yes I use admin.</p><p>I am using the attach function.</p><p>I am using bottox,husbandos and mushroom addons, I also have lattys and sebbs packs and some acrs.</p><p><br></p><p>This is a recent issue as I have had the grind feature work perfectly up to 60 then stopped and focused on msq and sides along with running duties then boom when I went back to grind this happened.... So any thoughts or questions to help me through this problem?</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>Thx Minioners for the thoughts and advice ?</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><br></p>