Thread Rating:
  • 62 Vote(s) - 2.73 Average
[Release] FFXIVMinion Radar for FFXIV ARR - Update 1
(08-31-2013, 08:40 AM)HansW Wrote:  
(08-31-2013, 01:14 AM)babpsasa Wrote:  when release plz ?

Sorry, we forgot to give you a release date. The usual release date applies, so it is still "WHEN IT'S DONE".

it has to be released before the massive chinese botters kick in , u know wat i mean ExpectExpect
is it possible to make the teleport work on target and if no tartget then on cursor?

hmmm now the speed and teleport dont work for myself, but the radar is still going

and its because i had numlock off
Hi,

after todays / tomorrows update, will this still work or will you need to update it too? (If so: Any estimation, how long such an update will take?)
Found my way here for elitepvpers. This is definitely a bot to keep an eye on if it's anything like what your GW2 bot looks like.
It crashed my client today after I tried using it after patching to 09.04
(09-04-2013, 01:16 PM)satbuster Wrote:  It crashed my client today after I tried using it after patching to 09.04

Yes, crashes mine too after loading the bot. Just have to wait for a fix.
Ya, can't complain since it was free. Wish we had paid for it and could complain about a patch :-)
No longer works fxfire, have redownloaded from front page and no difference. Crashes FF client when ran.

Fingers crossed ffbot will be ready soon
Works fine
Hmmm thats strange. I'll have a look. The constant speed buff is pretty helpful :P