Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average
Coming soon to a theatre near you (updated - new videos)
I just hope that markers will be implemented in gw2 also so we can put grind spot events spot and other stuff that would be like hmm... AWESOME!!!!ThumbsUp
How about you stop talking about gw2 on the final fantasy pages? Okay? Thanks.
Progress on this game needs to be done as well considering it's taking awhile and they need to keep there customers coming.
You guys act like they'll never work on gw2 again. It gets really annoying.
Any improvements we make with the framework in ffxiv will find its way to gw2 as well, fear not.
@LeeAchenbach - Snoopy has been a MAJOR contributor to the success of GW2 mmominion and has every right to voice his opinion regarding the inclusion of FFXIV features into the existing GW2 minion. How bout you show a little respect to others, especially those that carry a rep rating of 54 compared to yours of ZERO. You're the annoying one, not Snoopy.

My rant is now over, thank you for listening.
Lol chill guys im just saying good job on FF bot i will use it. Not saying anything against FF at all... And afc if u put some new features from FF bot in gw2 the better.
:)

[Image: fkCrN18.png]

[Image: LvcvzP3.png]
I am ready, here's my money, here's my wife.
eta on when it will come out? will i get to test it out?
@Sully13 Forum rep means nothing lmao annoying is annoying and literally all the gw2 fanboys are swarming this forum complaining about there game even though its updated constantly, you all just have your panties in a bunch because you're not catered to, don't come at me when its not even about you. Now you're just "that guy" who has a hero complex. You don't get my respect because you've posted on a forum lol.
(09-27-2013, 04:11 PM)fxfire Wrote:  running it right now :)
going to give teh devs access later today afaik and when stuff runs smooth, next week open beta .. if I have to take a guess ^^

You heard that? Let's celebrate ! Expect