Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average
Game keeps crashing
I keep getting a crash, then it gives me a msg to send a report to gw2. idk what to do.
My game keeps crash too, everything update!

I'm running gather bot and working well but after some time getting items it crash my game
(10-05-2013, 05:51 PM)omghalp Wrote:  My game keeps crash too, everything update!

I'm running gather bot and working well but after some time getting items it crash my game
same.
same will try again later once things are a little more sorted
I am trying to run Grinding Bot, but after like 2 minutes my game just closes. No error no crash, just closes its similar to Gw2 situation when you log on the same key with a different ip.....
Crashes for gathering and fishing. It's weird though. I've had 2 pops of DF in between fishing and after the last instance it's been crashing a lot.
mine started to crash every couple of minutes... when I started the bot a few hours ago , it worked without problems for 2h + . but after with every update from you, the bot seems less stable :(
just crashed :
Killed 2 mobs, and went forward with 10% hp and 30 % mana as a thaumage. 3 seconds later :
"Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: ffxiv.exe
Application Version: 1.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 522f769d
Fault Module Name: atiumdag.dll
Fault Module Version: 9.14.10.969
Fault Module Timestamp: 5154ef0f
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0000a6e8
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 2101
Additional Information 2: 2101ad8577223e668b389eef9316e67c
Additional Information 3: f689
Additional Information 4: f6896fce854305142d7774e194851d93
"
worked 2 minutes. died = crash... weird as hell.
on another computer : same path, less crashes
yeah mine doesnt crash so to say with an error, running grind bot.. game just closes with no error window after 2-3 minutes
The game window closing is an auth server issue...any time we make changes to the auth server it disconnects all current clients, which unfortunately closes your client. It should be sorted soon and you won't have to deal with it any more. The other crash is most likely related to gathering...I've worked on some fixes that should hopefully reduce or remove the crashes completely. If they continue to occur we'll continue to investigate them until we sort them out. Any bugs that cause crashes are our top priority for fixes and we won't let them linger long.
I don't do gathering, but I still crash every 5 minutes or so.