Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average
Connections
I haven't used this service before so I'm not exactly sure how this will work. Figured I would start a new thread in the event anybody isn't sure and could find the answer either.

I understand I pay for monthly access, I understand I have limited connections. What I'm not sure of is are these connections designed for the SAME machine or if I have 2 connections can I have 2 different bots running on different machines. If I'm blind and just haven't seen the answer feel free to mock me endlessly. I'm always wearing my troll armor Superman
1 key = 1 IP

For example:
5 connections, 5 instances of mmominion on one IP, can be on two machines, but they need to have the same IP address.
Arenanet are easy on the ban when 2+ on same ip. you'd better buy multiple 2 connection key if you plan to ban a lot of account
Good enough. The scenario is I have 2 machines; ones mine and ones the wifes and we each have our own account. I'd like to max both on gathering at the same time during which time I'll be monitoring the play while working from home.. I'm not going to let it run overnight while I sleep, never have and never will. But I don't have the machine specs to run 2 instances of FFXIV at the same time, so I guess I'll just have to take turns lol.
Since your 2 machines will share the same public IP (I assume you live in the same house and use the same router), you can use a 1 key with 2 connections on both in the same time.
Nice, I didn't realize that. I figured since they were on DHCP and each machine has its own IP address in the house it wouldn't work, but yes same house, same router, same room. Thank you very much for the clarification. Now if they'd just release the bot...