Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.59 Average
Beta Findings
Heart 
Looking very good for a first day of first public beta.

Things I struggle with a little bit.

1. Use out of Combat - doesn't seem to work yet. Without it, I am not sure how I can tell my Conjurer to fully heal up outside of combat.
2. Out of Mana - Not sure how to stop bot from attacking new targets when my Conjurer is low on Mana/MP. He keeps engaging and I quickly run out - and die.
3. Grinding - Not sure how to instruct bot to not bother with lower level mobs. I'm CNJ 6 now and he'll happily pull any non-aggressive level 1 ladybug.

Happy botting!
first time using this mesh navigator i have to say its very smooth and nice

had few crashes when i tried to add mesh to an area that was given by default

only tested gathering part of the bot so far , works really well expect sometimes it just ignores the item you wanted / swap to another item by it self

would love to see option to repair gear somehow because after 6 hours or so gear gets broken and you get nada from gathering and run away from mobs that had been agroed
Teleport hack gets too close to nodes and can't gather.
- Perma-sprint - I'm too dumb to figure out how to activate perma-sprint hack in beta.
For non-gathering purposes type GameHacks:SetPermaSprint(true) in the console
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn...
Player.mp.percentage seems to not compute correctly.

http://postimg.org/image/ec2uq658d
[Image: ec2uq658d]

(PS: too dumb to inline images)
multi-instance is not stable. Upon starting the second instance it can cause the previous bot to stop working.

occasionally crashes it the other FF instance too.
- SkillEditor - Player has NOT Buff doesn't appear to be working reliably. Protect (Skill ID 123 and BuffInfo ID 146) will repeatedly get cast even if 146 is specified. Likewise, Cleric Stance (Skill ID 122 and BuffInfo ID 145) has the same problem.

(10-05-2013, 01:00 PM)satbuster Wrote:  2. Out of Mana - Not sure how to stop bot from attacking new targets when my Conjurer is low on Mana/MP. He keeps engaging and I quickly run out - and die.

The code diff below attempts to work around Player.mp.percent calculation problem in current beta version as well as pause when grinding if low on MP (<90%).
Code:
/cygdrive/d/Games/SquareEnix/MMOMinion/LuaMods/ffxivminion $ diff ffxiv_common_cne.lua ../../../test/LuaMods/ffxivminion/ffxiv_common_cne.lua
321,324c321
<       local PlayerMPPercent = math.floor((Player.mp.current / Player.mp.max) * 100)
<         ml_debug("c_rest(DEBUG): HP="..tostring(Player.hp.percent).."% MP="..tostring(Player.mp.percent).."|"..tostring(PlayerMPPercent).."%")
<
<       if (e_rest.resting or (not Player.hasaggro and ((Player.hp.percent < 60) or (PlayerMPPercent < 90)))) then
---
>       if (e_rest.resting or (not Player.hasaggro and Player.hp.percent < 60)) then
nav mesh quick and smooth?I'm trying to map something now and its so god awful slow. I walk a step freeze, walk a step freeze. walk a step freeze.

and even with fate grinding only unchecked or w/e it still wont attack other mobs. So I get wrecked going to fates. or at fates with adds around it.
Then you need a PC faster PC, or smaller meshes... :/
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn...