Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.59 Average
Beta Findings
i think i got grinding to work. Only issue I have now is im on an archer and he runs into melee to attack...or to summon yoru chocobo?
Range issue is being worked on as we speak.
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn...
How do I report crashes?
Is there a way to detect currently if your pet is alive (Arcanist)? Also, I cannot get EnergyDrain to work. I have the skill set to enabled and have it set to the second position in my skill manager and have saved the 'current profile.'
I love the meshes. Very unique and very well done. Thanks.
Cool stuff so far! I love the mesh editor; you guys have come a long way since RiftMinion. :)

Few things I've noticed (some of this might be stuff I missed or scripted around, I haven't played with it too much just yet):
- Built-in way of mounting when moving between spots.
- It seemed like once the bot had its mind set on doing a FATE, it would continue making its way there even after the FATE had long since completed.
(10-05-2013, 10:08 PM)an0nym1z3r Wrote:  Is there a way to detect currently if your pet is alive (Arcanist)? Also, I cannot get EnergyDrain to work. I have the skill set to enabled and have it set to the second position in my skill manager and have saved the 'current profile.'
The way the energy drain has to work is you have to add aetherflow into your attacks... Once you do that, only have it use aetherflow if you do not have the aetherflow buff.. which is buffID 304..

Then add in energy drain to only use energy drain if you HAVE the buff aetherflow, which is buffID 304 again. Works like a charm for me.
anyone figure out how to summon the chocobo?

Also, I'm still running into range if there was a fix, is there somethign I need to do to change that?
The crashing after a few minutes is the only issue I have had when gathering but hey only just started beta

last mini patch has fixed crashing I think well improved it now running 15 mins rather than 4-5
(10-05-2013, 11:41 PM)kinosix Wrote:  
(10-05-2013, 10:08 PM)an0nym1z3r Wrote:  Is there a way to detect currently if your pet is alive (Arcanist)? Also, I cannot get EnergyDrain to work. I have the skill set to enabled and have it set to the second position in my skill manager and have saved the 'current profile.'
The way the energy drain has to work is you have to add aetherflow into your attacks... Once you do that, only have it use aetherflow if you do not have the aetherflow buff.. which is buffID 304..

Then add in energy drain to only use energy drain if you HAVE the buff aetherflow, which is buffID 304 again. Works like a charm for me.

Thanks Kinosix. I actually meant Aetherflow. In any regards, after restarting the bot, everything has been working as expected for the past 4 or so hours =).
Just wanted to post here as well. So far loving it, when it is active. I'm running two instances of FFXIV. Every so often, no matter what I'm doing, the account using MMOMinion will just close. I have to open everything back up and start again. The time it takes to close the 2nd instance running MMOMinion varies drastically from instantly to ~30 minutes.