Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.59 Average
Beta Findings
While the bot still crashes even while grinding, i'd like to know is there a option somewhere (or is this a bug) where you can select a range of where your character will hit.

Im playing my Bard but it attacks from like 5yd range instead of like 15-25+
(10-06-2013, 04:00 AM)Shisa Wrote:  While the bot still crashes even while grinding, i'd like to know is there a option somewhere (or is this a bug) where you can select a range of where your character will hit.

If you go into the skillmanager and select the actual skill the skill editor comes up. From here you can set the 'min range' and 'max range' for that particular skill =).
(10-06-2013, 04:26 AM)an0nym1z3r Wrote:  
(10-06-2013, 04:00 AM)Shisa Wrote:  While the bot still crashes even while grinding, i'd like to know is there a option somewhere (or is this a bug) where you can select a range of where your character will hit.

If you go into the skillmanager and select the actual skill the skill editor comes up. From here you can set the 'min range' and 'max range' for that particular skill =).

sweet ty will test it out tomorrow :) (too sleepy I guess must've totally watched over it)

There was a bug with a previous build that was causing some classes (archer and bard among them) to attack from melee range. I've pushed a fix for it into our live queue so it should be released within a few hours. By the time you're back after your sleep it should be attacking from the proper range. Thanks for letting us know!
I'm having an issue where my botanist will run up to a node to harvest then runs back to the botanist marker then back to the same node and back to the marker again. Just repeats until I stop it. Didn't have this issue a few updates ago. There might also be a slight issue with the new unstuck feature when used with stealth. It got into a jumping loop and moved a few inches forward at a time.

Edit: having another issue with grind / fates. It will run up to fates and stop. I have to click stop / start to get the bot going again
- SkillBook - Level 1 Lancer with Fracture skill from Marauder. SkillBook finds Lancer skill True Thrust but doesn't detect Marauder's Fracture.

Once character had more than 1 Lancer skill, it also detected the Marauder skill. So not a problem after level 1.
I'm having issues with the assist bot. It would only attack the target I start the bot on, when I change target, the bot no longer works unless I restart the assist bot on the current target.
From what I've seen so far it looks great feature wise, only problem I'm having is I can't run it for more than a few minutes at a time without it crashing. Seems to happen more often in different situations. While mob grinding to lvl 10 in central shroud it only happened a couple times, but while trying to do fates in Aleport it can't even make it two fates without crashing.
- Assist - only works for the first target once I StartStop. Won't engage any other targets after that unless I restart.

(10-06-2013, 08:21 AM)andysx Wrote:  I'm having issues with the assist bot. It would only attack the target I start the bot on, when I change target, the bot no longer works unless I restart the assist bot on the current target.

same thing for me.
Trying to do botany in Central Shroud, it walked up to the first tree, gathered (but not the item I marked for preference) then prompty CTD. The last thing I saw on the console was LT_GATHER->Update() returning. Is set up to use stealth, seemed to be removing it about the same time as crash.

Also, does the logging work? And if so, where is the log file? I enabled logging but I don't see the log anywhere.