Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average
Changelog (Updated 30/06/14)
when is it possible to have the new version for us to test? possible to imclude crafting as well?
fx can you make it use normal sprint when gathering?
Any news on the update? i was really looking forward to it today
(10-12-2013, 10:53 PM)Alexithemia Wrote:  Any news on the update? i was really looking forward to it today

Sorry for the delay, it's undergoing final testing now. I would imagine that the euro guys will probably push it out when they get up if all the testing is good. On a bright note, we are adding tons of new stuff to make grinding/fates work much better than before. Crafting along with crafting/gathering skill manager is up next.
(10-13-2013, 12:22 AM)f3re Wrote:  
(10-12-2013, 10:53 PM)Alexithemia Wrote:  Any news on the update? i was really looking forward to it today

Sorry for the delay, it's undergoing final testing now. I would imagine that the euro guys will probably push it out when they get up if all the testing is good. On a bright note, we are adding tons of new stuff to make grinding/fates work much better than before. Crafting along with crafting/gathering skill manager is up next.

just getting me more anxious.
(10-13-2013, 01:12 AM)Alexithemia Wrote:  
(10-13-2013, 12:22 AM)f3re Wrote:  

just getting me more anxious.

that feel.
i keep on spamming the update exe for the day haha
(10-13-2013, 07:15 AM)bot123 Wrote:  i keep on spamming the update exe for the day haha

me too haha Smile
Which Euro dev do i need to blow for the updates to get pushed?Embarrassing
zomg plz release the update.....is killing me....