Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Gathering action doesn't trigger any sounds
When I gather by hand, ie (Clicking on the item in the item screen), a clink or chopping sound is made. But when using the bot, this sound isn't present. Is there a way to make it have the sound so others around you can hear it too?

BTW I tested this by observing a friend, so I know other people around can't hear it either.
I would love a confirmation on this. The lack of noise surprised me when I tried it out, but if others are also not hearing it, that's a big deal. Mind, I'd also love an option to enable/disable the sound, if I want to hear my little character clanging or chopping away.
I can confirm its not only client side.
this might happen due to the bot is not targeting the nodes instead...
Yikes, this is a nasty one. Instant giveaway you're not doing it yourself :(
This is pretty serious everyone can now you are botting if they don't hear anything
yep I've also realized bot doesn't make any sound when mining, this should be fixed asap. It's very suspicious for pple who run next to us
Just tested this out myself aswell, whenever you do it manually (because you target the node) you make the sound. Whenever you gather with the bot you don't make the sound whatsover because you ain't targeting anything.

So I tested it out, I started the bot, targeted the mature tree im logging and then it did make the sounds. So to fix this the bot needs to target the node it's gathering at.

People nearby you also don't hear the sounds btw so a easy giveaway you're botting.

Edit: I found something funny, I accidently targetted a random person who was at the tree and it still made the sound. So what I did; I summoned a minion pet thing. Target this, let the bot gather and it makes sound while gathering! haha :D. Since i'm always behind my pc even while gathering etc and if someone will whisper me i'll just say must be lag :D
(10-07-2013, 03:01 PM)Shisa Wrote:  Just tested this out myself aswell, whenever you do it manually (because you target the node) you make the sound. Whenever you gather with the bot you don't make the sound whatsover because you ain't targeting anything.

So I tested it out, I started the bot, targeted the mature tree im logging and then it did make the sounds. So to fix this the bot needs to target the node it's gathering at.

People nearby you also don't hear the sounds btw so a easy giveaway you're botting.

Edit: I found something funny, I accidently targetted a random person who was at the tree and it still made the sound. So what I did; I summoned a minion pet thing. Target this, let the bot gather and it makes sound while gathering! haha :D. Since i'm always behind my pc even while gathering etc and if someone will whisper me i'll just say must be lag :D

tried the pet method but lol..during the gathering process u can see ur pet gets the hit from the tools haha...and also while running, you are looking at ur pet behind...hope this can be fixed instead of using the pet..but for now i guess have to use it
You can always target yourself, go to character configuration, enable clicking on self and target yourself. This way you wont look behind but the actual animation of hitting a tree or something else will be beneath your feet. This can be excused easy with visual bug anyway.