Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
My Archer
No idea, but would be so nice.
I seem to figured out the problem with the Straighter Shot buff, seems that whenever the Straight Arrow buff is on - the bot doesnt do another Straight shot skill (for 100% crit rate) until it wears off

Even with the "Player has NOT Buff = 130", it still ignores this and just goes on doing "Heavy Shot"..

Any suggestions? Wrong skill Buff ID maybe?
no the buff ID is correct, just checked it, and can not duplicate the problem :(

Will try fiddle with it

New skill up, seperated the straight shot in 2, maybe this work for you? ran it 15 minutes with no problems myself.
(11-05-2013, 11:50 AM)gawc Wrote:  no the buff ID is correct, just checked it, and can not duplicate the problem :(

Will try fiddle with it

New skill up, seperated the straight shot in 2, maybe this work for you? ran it 15 minutes with no problems myself.

Thanks, the profile works great but it just doesnt seem to reach its full potential when it ignores the 100% crit dmg

I will do my best as well and try to tweak it if anything works
Well, I really do not know what else to do, it works good for me with the Straighter Shot, maybe try a different priority?
I do not know if it is possible, but you can try see if your skill id for the straighter shot should be different than mine?
I had this issue initially, sorry I never posted my profile in this section. I had it posted in general. The solution to the proc is to have straight shot on the skill manager twice. One is set up with only activating when straighter shot buff is up. Followed by only activating when you don't have the straight shot buff. So treat it as two separate abilities and it will work. I will post my profile later today which is extremely efficient minus a couple abilities until 46 because that's as high as I am so far. It has both archer and bard functionally as solo or in party.
(11-06-2013, 01:00 PM)Textytext Wrote:  I had this issue initially, sorry I never posted my profile in this section. I had it posted in general. The solution to the proc is to have straight shot on the skill manager twice. One is set up with only activating when straighter shot buff is up. Followed by only activating when you don't have the straight shot buff. So treat it as two separate abilities and it will work. I will post my profile later today which is extremely efficient minus a couple abilities until 46 because that's as high as I am so far. It has both archer and bard functionally as solo or in party.

Have that in newest profile, and it is really weird, cause I am having no problem which iDownload have.
Thank you for the profile!
this is my profile whie a few cross class abilities, lemme know what u think or if this fixes the straight shot problem for u

Attached Files
.zip   ArcherP.zip (Size: 674 bytes / Downloads: 47)
any1 have a 50 bard profile?