Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average
[Module] AutoLogoutV1.2 (10/22/13)
Thank you for this, I'm also kind of interested in scripting some basic scripts for everyone to enjoy. Would you mind PMing sharing what programs+programming language (I'm a noob to programming but I understand the basics already) you use to compile the scripts? and maybe a good beginners guide/tut? :)

I used to edit other peoples scripts and write my own runescape scripts a while ago but I'm pretty rusty now.
this crashes on me
(10-24-2013, 05:04 PM)yornalla Wrote:  this crashes on me

You mean it closes? That is what it is supposed to do. If its crashing, its because MMOMinion has to be updated.
Thank you for this. ^^
hi i'm new here i just unzip into ffxivminion folder? or keep the folder in luamods?

ty
(11-04-2013, 11:10 AM)AbbyBaby Wrote:  hi i'm new here i just unzip into ffxivminion folder? or keep the folder in luamods?

ty

Extract the Teleport folder into the Luamods folder
This works, but is it using supported Commands? Because I have trouble relogging in immediately after testing. Seems like the bot session wont time out, takes about 2 minutes. You mentionned "teleport" in your latest post, was that a brain freeze or you actually meant it?

Oh and don't set it to 1 minute, it'll just loop And shut you down as soon as you get back on.
(11-11-2013, 03:39 PM)Raptor200637 Wrote:  This works, but is it using supported Commands? Because I have trouble relogging in immediately after testing. Seems like the bot session wont time out, takes about 2 minutes. You mentionned "teleport" in your latest post, was that a brain freeze or you actually meant it?

Oh and don't set it to 1 minute, it'll just loop And shut you down as soon as you get back on.

Yea i meant the autologout folder to the lua folder, but yea it is using supported commands, but its linda outdated and i cant update it cause i dont play the game anymore. So hopefully someone else can update it for you.
Yeah this module doesn't seem to work any more.
Doesn't log out, then starts counting minus from when it was supposed to.
yep no longer works