Thread Rating:
  • 52 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average
[Mining] 1 - 50
6-10: Western Thanalan - East Hammer
couldn't get this map to work perhaps i'm in the wrong location or i haven't learnt to set up my gatherer correctly..
so do i just start the bot at lvl 1 atthe first mesh and set it and forget it? will it go all the way to 50 on its own? change zones and everything?
(11-04-2013, 02:30 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  so do i just start the bot at lvl 1 atthe first mesh and set it and forget it? will it go all the way to 50 on its own? change zones and everything?

nope
Works great 0 problems now.

1-50 0 problems after the stealth fix for off mesh mobs.

(10-29-2013, 01:38 PM)f3re Wrote:  
(10-29-2013, 01:34 PM)Exmortem Wrote:  
(10-28-2013, 03:30 PM)raty2021 Wrote:  Still getting killed by boar at the end of the Goblins Meet (Quarrymill 35-40) path. Tried on 3-4 different days/times. Always at the end of the tunnel. It isn't even on the farthest node, its the 2nd farthest. Stealth is clicked and on.

Possible work around, or anyone else have a navmesh to use?

I had the same problem with that mesh, I used a lvl35 that to me to 41 from Costa Del Sol instead. Thank you for the meshes Latty, got 50 mining with it.

There was a small bug in the stealth code that was causing it only register mobs that were on the mesh, which means that if the boar was off of the mesh the bot might not have stealthed properly. I changed this in an update yesterday or today (it's all starting to blend together) so hopefully it will work properly now.
I have try mining 46-50 and its work very well.
But i have some problem with a Basilisk mob because he usualy aggro me....
we can fix that thing?
i got aggro when im mining to other side...how i can delete that spot from the bot?

[Image: 5ars.jpg]
(11-05-2013, 05:37 PM)roberto_1986 Wrote:  I have try mining 46-50 and its work very well.
But i have some problem with a Basilisk mob because he usualy aggro me....
we can fix that thing?
i got aggro when im mining to other side...how i can delete that spot from the bot?

[Image: 5ars.jpg]

Use MeshLab to delete that area or remake the mesh manually.
hi Latty the Mining 16-20 is not working. there is no mesh in Royal Allagan Sunway is there a mistake somewhere?
(11-08-2013, 06:44 AM)Bottle Wrote:  hi Latty the Mining 16-20 is not working. there is no mesh in Royal Allagan Sunway is there a mistake somewhere?

Pretty sure there was (it's behind the hill which is behind the main road). Only that the problem is that the nodes don't seem to appear when your character is at Level 15 in mining or probably you need to upgrade your gear to see the nodes.
(11-08-2013, 06:44 AM)Bottle Wrote:  hi Latty the Mining 16-20 is not working. there is no mesh in Royal Allagan Sunway is there a mistake somewhere?

Yeah there is, look around a little more. It worked perfectly fine for me.
(11-08-2013, 06:50 AM)Xelaeon Wrote:  

Pretty sure there was (it's behind the hill which is behind the main road). Only that the problem is that the nodes don't seem to appear when your character is at Level 15 in mining or probably you need to upgrade your gear to see the nodes.

A little late on the reply here, but you'll only see them when you are 16. (NodeLevel) - 4 is when you can start mining it.