Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[Module] Just another 'Sprint' & 'TeleportToClick' hacks module
(01-14-2014, 12:58 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  sprint hack only is already part of the bot its under gathering tab

I assume no way to edit/adjust the speed or make it hotkey'd ie: hold ctrl for uberfast and release for not so fast? :P

Also i notice a teleport hack there as well, how does that work? (under gathering tab i mean)

Trying to keep this bot lean and mean and dont want to double up on stuff where not necessary. Issues arise such as Ice+whateverthatpopularassistaddonis not working together (or so someone said in the post)

I havent used either yet but if one doesnt work with theother, as much as i'd love specific mob hunting and enhanced soloing ability (i do alot of soloing) the assist one seems to be needed more i guess.
The teleport for gathering tps to the node. And the speed hack gives u infinite sprint. Maha teleport mod does everything else. I've done all end game content with out the assist mod and have been top of the charts. Both are optional mobs both have cool features but a lot of it in my opinion are added clutter that's not needed specially assist mod. That should if been several different mods not one huge one. Only mods I use are ykmo repair and maha teleport. And can summon companion and hunt specific mobs and repair fly and teleport.
i find this Sprint mod better than the one included in minion's official sprint hack. this one turns off automatically when you are not moving and/or mounted but it includes telehack which i dont need.
an on/off button would be great. Cuz people gets suspicious when you're sprinting in dungeon and never ran out of tp XD

Had to delete the mod and reload the bot every time I'm dungeoning