Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
[Module] Crafting Tool v2.1.1 + FIX 2 <18/11/2013>
Hey :)

It only works on WVR currently :P

If you want to help me add other professions head over here:
http://mmominion.com/Thread-Need-some-community-help
Each job has different skills I'd for some skills and you can only use your job skill id
Yeah i'm working on it now :P

Probably gonna make a list of "Cross Class Skills" as well, would be useful :)
Ymko if your going to do this please contact me directly I will give you the cross class list and 100% HQ order for 100% HQ every time you synth
R3P0,

You have that order for every profession level? or Just for 50's? This should work for everyone not just lvl 50. I'm sure it requires certain level of CP as well. I'm not doing a module to make super HQ items, i'm doing a module to allow people craft afk :) But then again, i might add this feature, just not anytime soon. I've got uni work to do as well :)

If you have cross class list pm it to me :)
(10-19-2013, 01:11 AM)ymko Wrote:  This is a little crafting tool. Uses only common materials as far as I know, haven't tested HQ mats!

!!!Only tested on WVR!!!

In order to use this you have to open your craft log, select an item you want to craft and press start\stop button.

[Image: aisrIXn.png]

Simple Craft option uses only Basic Synthesis.

HQ Craft requires level 21 for all the spells used in it uses(Carefull Synthesis, Standard\Basic Touch and Great Strides).

Observe should only be used in conjunction with HQ Craft, it uses observe if the description is normal until Great Strides has 1 turn left or desc changes to Good or Excellent. (Although that feature is untested, use at your own discretion).

One Step Button should ONLY be used when you are sure your craft will take 1 step of Carefull Synthesis!

!!! YOU CAN NOT SELECT SIMPLE CRAFT AND HQ CRAFT AT THE SAME TIME ONLY 1 OF THEM !!!

Think thats all you need to know for now :P

Plans:
1. Optimising skill usage a little bit more.
2. Adding Level 50 HQ Craft(as soon as i get my craft proffesion to lvl 50.
3. Adding more professions(Need testers for this one, preferably with skype and some knowledge of GIT).

!!!WORK IN PROGRESS!!!
[Image: dpXq6hJ.png]
!!!WORK IN PROGRESS!!!

New:

Old:

Changelog:
19/10/2013 Added the module v1.0
19/10/2013 Added One Step button, fixed some logic. v1.1
19/10/2013 Master Mend v1.2

+rep if you like the module

Git Repo as somoeone requested:
https://github.com/ymko13/FFXIVCraftTool
CraftingTool.lua is the one im working on
CraftingTool2.lua works fine for Weaver :)

Ill help you out, even though im still a noob add me on skype same name as on here
(10-19-2013, 11:50 PM)breckdareck Wrote:  Ill help you out, even though im still a noob add me on skype same name as on here

Added you
(10-19-2013, 11:25 PM)ymko Wrote:  R3P0,

You have that order for every profession level? or Just for 50's? This should work for everyone not just lvl 50. I'm sure it requires certain level of CP as well. I'm not doing a module to make super HQ items, i'm doing a module to allow people craft afk :) But then again, i might add this feature, just not anytime soon. I've got uni work to do as well :)

The order is dependent on abilities and jobs, while it is possible to HQ 100% lower level it is very hard even with the right abilities.
(10-20-2013, 12:37 AM)R3P0 Wrote:  

The order is dependent on abilities and jobs, while it is possible to HQ 100% lower level it is very hard even with the right abilities.
Uhm, i dunno, i might do it, but that's not gonna be soon, next time i'll be able to code(not counting 5 mins there and 5 mins there), is in around a week, and i will need to finish off this module, currently it's set up so i just need to add the skills of other proffs to it, and it technically should work :)
(10-20-2013, 12:48 AM)ymko Wrote:  
(10-20-2013, 12:37 AM)R3P0 Wrote:  

Uhm, i dunno, i might do it, but that's not gonna be soon, next time i'll be able to code(not counting 5 mins there and 5 mins there), is in around a week, and i will need to finish off this module, currently it's set up so i just need to add the skills of other proffs to it, and it technically should work :)

I just sent you the list, if done right its about 30-35 steps every synth