Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
[Module] Crafting Tool v2.1.1 + FIX 2 <18/11/2013>
(10-20-2013, 12:51 AM)R3P0 Wrote:  
(10-20-2013, 12:48 AM)ymko Wrote:  
(10-20-2013, 12:37 AM)R3P0 Wrote:  
(10-19-2013, 11:25 PM)ymko Wrote:  R3P0,

You have that order for every profession level? or Just for 50's? This should work for everyone not just lvl 50. I'm sure it requires certain level of CP as well. I'm not doing a module to make super HQ items, i'm doing a module to allow people craft afk :) But then again, i might add this feature, just not anytime soon. I've got uni work to do as well :)

If you have cross class list pm it to me :)

The order is dependent on abilities and jobs, while it is possible to HQ 100% lower level it is very hard even with the right abilities.
Uhm, i dunno, i might do it, but that's not gonna be soon, next time i'll be able to code(not counting 5 mins there and 5 mins there), is in around a week, and i will need to finish off this module, currently it's set up so i just need to add the skills of other proffs to it, and it technically should work :)

I just sent you the list, if done right its about 30-35 steps every synth

I got it, won't be able to do it soon though
i think it would be alot easier if you just set it up so you could pick a rotation to repeat over and over until theres no mats left, like this

[Image: bwy1382318873b.jpg]
(10-20-2013, 12:51 AM)R3P0 Wrote:  
(10-20-2013, 12:48 AM)ymko Wrote:  
(10-20-2013, 12:37 AM)R3P0 Wrote:  
(10-19-2013, 11:25 PM)ymko Wrote:  R3P0,

You have that order for every profession level? or Just for 50's? This should work for everyone not just lvl 50. I'm sure it requires certain level of CP as well. I'm not doing a module to make super HQ items, i'm doing a module to allow people craft afk :) But then again, i might add this feature, just not anytime soon. I've got uni work to do as well :)

If you have cross class list pm it to me :)

The order is dependent on abilities and jobs, while it is possible to HQ 100% lower level it is very hard even with the right abilities.
Uhm, i dunno, i might do it, but that's not gonna be soon, next time i'll be able to code(not counting 5 mins there and 5 mins there), is in around a week, and i will need to finish off this module, currently it's set up so i just need to add the skills of other proffs to it, and it technically should work :)

I just sent you the list, if done right its about 30-35 steps every synth

Can I get a copy of these as well?
(10-21-2013, 01:28 AM)squirtle Wrote:  i think it would be alot easier if you just set it up so you could pick a rotation to repeat over and over until theres no mats left, like this

[Image: bwy1382318873b.jpg]

I can do that instead of providing ppl with logic, what about when 1 of the skill fails? And what is the point of using the bot if you have to set up the rotation, although i'm thinking to let people choose eventually :P
ymko: I fixed some bugs with regard to usage of Master's Mend I vs II and using data from previous synths of the same items. I sent a pull request on github with the changes.

R3P0: What's the earliest level at which you can 100% HQ with just a static ordering of abilities, and would you mind posting it?

Since all lua addons are open source by nature, anyone can see the code and thus the ability order if someone implemented it.
(10-21-2013, 03:17 PM)overture2112 Wrote:  ymko: I fixed some bugs with regard to usage of Master's Mend I vs II and using data from previous synths of the same items. I sent a pull request on github with the changes.

R3P0: What's the earliest level at which you can 100% HQ with just a static ordering of abilities, and would you mind posting it?

Since all lua addons are open source by nature, anyone can see the code and thus the ability order if someone implemented it.

For guaranteed 50 you need to have multiple crafts leveled as well as 1 class at 50.

Cul 37, BSM 15, Gold 15, leather 15, and ALC 15 + 1 craft at 50 otherwise it does not work due to the amount of CP needed to make this method work.

For 80/80 Durability
You build an inner Quite Stack and alternate Tricks of the Trade in between every turn
Pop Steady Hand II to add 30% completion chance to Hasty Hand
Do this until Steady hand II runs out pop Steady Hand II again and repeat Hasty Hand stack
at 20/80 Durability pop Masters Mend II
Continue on 3-4 more times rotating Hasty hand with Tricks (by this time you may or may not be full Quality if not pop Great strides and Advanced touch)
Pop Rumination to restore CP, Pop Masters Mend, Finish with Basic Synth 3-4x

keep in mind my crafts are 318 Craftsmanship + 318 Control so i can HQ 2 Star all the time, of course for 2 Star you use the BSM ability to lower the level of the synth for a few turns

If Durability is 40/40 use Waste not II if you have it to make it 80/80
(10-21-2013, 03:17 PM)overture2112 Wrote:  ymko: I fixed some bugs with regard to usage of Master's Mend I vs II and using data from previous synths of the same items. I sent a pull request on github with the changes.

Thanks :P It was kinda hacked up in a day, i'm sure there is more bugs and coding mistakes in there :P It's nice to have second readers :) And thanks for the fixes :)

If you wanna work on static logic i will gladly use your help and credit you :P
Stupid question but I have added a sub folder to Lua Mods "CraftingTool" unzipped content to it. Restarted MMoMinion and still nothing appears in the module drop down. Help please :)
i use this bot shown to pick out a rotation that gets decent HQ and will never fail for leveling my jobs, spam making things like linen, etc, but the bot shown has a limit of 50 crafts or you have to pay for it currently. it works quite nice and i think would be pretty easy to setup as an alternative until all the logic is working perfectly
(10-21-2013, 10:09 PM)BrewMiester Wrote:  Stupid question but I have added a sub folder to Lua Mods "CraftingTool" unzipped content to it. Restarted MMoMinion and still nothing appears in the module drop down. Help please :)
It's bugged out, i will roll out a fix in a min