Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
[Module] Crafting Tool v2.1.1 + FIX 2 <18/11/2013>
Where is 1.5?
It's inside the text
Excellent work, ymko. +rep.
Does this do anything that autohotkey can't do?

Right now I'm just writing scripts that loop to click/send keystrokes to craft.

What I really need is a priority based flowchart.

If inner quiet not up, cast inner quiet.
If tricks of the trade available, use tricks of the trade. (Unless ingenuity is up and you're in the final push on quality/progress, which would have to be probably written as a rule above this)
If durability is X and CP is Y and whatever...

I'm not a programmer, it'd take me hours and hours to figure out a perfect conditional flowchart, but that's basically what would be the most useful.

check out this post for more details:

http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/1..._crafters/
It is a priority based one :)

However people are requesting something what autoit can do :)
Also because this is a robot, the amount of successful touches and IQ stacks should be really easy to track and the bot will know precisely how much CP return rumination will give you. This is useful because then it will know exactly how much CP is has to work with, and it will be able to plan ahead and such, but this will be an incredibly complex script if you undertake it.

The rules for quality generation are pretty simple. IQ>SHII>spam hasty touch.

The rules for durability are pretty simple. Use manip @ 20/40, or master mend II @ 10/70 20/80.

Knowing/figuring out exactly how much progress you'll get out of each careful synth II, or knowing how much progress you'll get with ingenuity up are much more complicated. Transitioning from quality to progress is also really complicated, you want to squeeze as much quality out as you can, but have enough durability/CP left over to actually finish the craft.

If there's anything I can do to help this happen let me know.

edit: I forgot to hit post and came back and posted before seeing you had replied. I'll have to check out the module and see what it can do. I was going off the screenshots I saw and what I read of the description so maybe I misread something.
Works great for ARM at least for my purposes. Nitpicking probably but any plans to incorporate a "use available HQ materials" option?
(10-22-2013, 05:26 PM)sacreddruid Wrote:  Also because this is a robot, the amount of successful touches and IQ stacks should be really easy to track and the bot will know precisely how much CP return rumination will give you. This is useful because then it will know exactly how much CP is has to work with, and it will be able to plan ahead and such, but this will be an incredibly complex script if you undertake it.

The rules for quality generation are pretty simple. IQ>SHII>spam hasty touch.

The rules for durability are pretty simple. Use manip @ 20/40, or master mend II @ 10/70 20/80.

Knowing/figuring out exactly how much progress you'll get out of each careful synth II, or knowing how much progress you'll get with ingenuity up are much more complicated. Transitioning from quality to progress is also really complicated, you want to squeeze as much quality out as you can, but have enough durability/CP left over to actually finish the craft.

If there's anything I can do to help this happen let me know.

edit: I forgot to hit post and came back and posted before seeing you had replied. I'll have to check out the module and see what it can do. I was going off the screenshots I saw and what I read of the description so maybe I misread something.
It's pretty simple at the moment, i'd love to do a smart bot but at the moment i don't have enough time, if you know how the logic works and can do a flowchart for it, i will code it in a couple of hours. I'm trying to do little updates here and there tho.

(10-22-2013, 06:11 PM)mysticarchives Wrote:  Works great for ARM at least for my purposes. Nitpicking probably but any plans to incorporate a "use available HQ materials" option?
This is not up to me sadly, otherwise i would have already, this is up to bot creators.
Will we have the ability to use cross class skills, for example manipulation while working as a weaver? I don't see it in the current options.