Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
[Module] Crafting Tool v2.1.1 + FIX 2 <18/11/2013>
(12-11-2013, 11:46 PM)Powder Wrote:  There is lots of stuff we can add to the crafting manager still, feel free to make pull requests in our git hub if you would like to do some changes, that's what its for :)

Yeah i know Powder, but since YMKO version was so much more advanced, wouldn't it been better to copy his version an improve upon it ? Like a joint venture, if he's this close to release a new version that rocks, i would prefer to wait for his before making request, would be more efficient imho ^^

(12-12-2013, 01:41 AM)ymko Wrote:  
(12-11-2013, 11:46 PM)Powder Wrote:  There is lots of stuff we can add to the crafting manager still, feel free to make pull requests in our git hub if you would like to do some changes, that's what its for :)
Well I was working on a new version which would have been super flexible, but then Final Year Project kicked in, and it's somewhere at 80-85% on the finishing line...

@darkboz,
Is there any problems with the current version atm? I'll have some time around the weekend, as soon as i finish this damn piece of work that i wish i never had to do :/ Writing documentation as a programmer is like.. hell can't even think of a comparison Embarrassing

Humm, i don't think the module has any real issues for now:

- The IQ stack was bugged, but look fixed with the latest version of the bot that integrated the crafting tool.

- There is the problem of switching cross abilities, you need to restart the bot each time you change your cross-skills set or it will get stuck when trying to cast any added / replaced cross-skills but i think it's a bot problem not your module issue.

I've crafted so far at least 5000 items without much issues, it's pretty solid so far :)

Also why i'am awaiting your new version Expect is for the lil' annoying things like, you have a super good profile, but u need to tweak it by hand to clone it for other job because of the changing ID's of the basic skills, i know u were working on that :) and all the lil' tweak & improvements we talked about over the last few weeks :)

Also i think again it would be awesome if you could joint with the bot dev team, since u seems to lack time but not ideas :) we would obtain something far greater imho ThumbsUp

And yeah HAHA i feel for you, i hate writting documents :(

Keep up the good work guys, you're doing incredible job !
I prefer the crafting tool too. I wish you'd just integrate that instead.
Wie will not keep you from using it.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
I mean I totally understand why you made your own, less windows and so on :P
I crafted a few items, since 2.1 and it's working great ThumbsUp haven't noticed any bug or issues.

Any ETA on your new version Expect X-mas is around in a few days Cutesmile
I had 1 craft stop after rumination but that may have just been a 1 off other then that its running fine
Renewing the key on friday\saturday :)
(12-18-2013, 08:31 PM)ymko Wrote:  Renewing the key on friday\saturday :)

Nice Congratulate
(12-18-2013, 08:31 PM)ymko Wrote:  Renewing the key on friday\saturday :)

Hurry your missing some prime botting lol =0)
Why is my craft bot starting the synth and then just stops? I have a profile loaded and selected.