Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
[Module] Crafting Tool v2.1.1 + FIX 2 <18/11/2013>
(01-11-2014, 09:37 PM)mrgalabama Wrote:  
(12-24-2013, 11:28 AM)jbrawley1 Wrote:  
(12-22-2013, 05:02 AM)mrgalabama Wrote:  It took me a long time to get this to work. i finally have it working thanks to someone loading a profile up. i use it to get it going. the problem i have is it keep stopping ti eat food and wont go back to crafting. is this going to be fix or is an unknown bug.

the other problem is when i build my craft skill list and hit save and restart the bot its doesnt have the skills in the list. it have the name i save it as but no skills. so i have to rebuild the list again and save or clone. which ever one i use it seem to not be saving it.

under editor tab you need to create new profile name and it will save

i tired this and it doesnt work. If you read my comment i said clearly i save it and it doesnt save the skills i picked. Even if i clone another profile. as soon as i save it go to select it all the skills are gone. Now if i do keep the skills, close the program and reopen it for later the skills are gone. Any one else have this problem or know of a way to fix it?

Reload LUA modules then make your profile, also make sure you create the profile name save it and then add the skills.

Ymko,

The limited crafting option does not appear to be working anymore. I tell the bot to do 10 items, and set it as limited, the bot continues crafting as if it is doing unlimited leveling.
(01-13-2014, 12:55 PM)R3P0 Wrote:  
(01-11-2014, 09:37 PM)mrgalabama Wrote:  
(12-24-2013, 11:28 AM)jbrawley1 Wrote:  
(12-22-2013, 05:02 AM)mrgalabama Wrote:  It took me a long time to get this to work. i finally have it working thanks to someone loading a profile up. i use it to get it going. the problem i have is it keep stopping ti eat food and wont go back to crafting. is this going to be fix or is an unknown bug.

the other problem is when i build my craft skill list and hit save and restart the bot its doesnt have the skills in the list. it have the name i save it as but no skills. so i have to rebuild the list again and save or clone. which ever one i use it seem to not be saving it.

under editor tab you need to create new profile name and it will save

i tired this and it doesnt work. If you read my comment i said clearly i save it and it doesnt save the skills i picked. Even if i clone another profile. as soon as i save it go to select it all the skills are gone. Now if i do keep the skills, close the program and reopen it for later the skills are gone. Any one else have this problem or know of a way to fix it?

Reload LUA modules then make your profile, also make sure you create the profile name save it and then add the skills.

Ymko,

The limited crafting option does not appear to be working anymore. I tell the bot to do 10 items, and set it as limited, the bot continues crafting as if it is doing unlimited leveling.

i tired all that and still no skills. When i re open the skill mgr and select the profile the profile has no skills in it. no matter how many time i save it, clone it, or anything else. Can anyone help out with this problem. i can vent, ts, or skype. if so one can post me a profile they made i would highly appreciate that. Need a profile for all the crafts basically.