Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
[Module] Crafting Tool v2.1.1 + FIX 2 <18/11/2013>
Can you add a "use skill max times" setting? Or "use skill only once"? At the end of the crafting, after Master's Mend, with Inner Quiet and Steady Hand activated, it's casting both of them again and it leaves no crafting points for another basic/standard touch. Limiting Inner Quiet for example to be casted only once (and maybe the same for Steady Hand) will allow 2-3 more basic/standard touches, raising the quality a lot.

(10-23-2013, 01:47 AM)BrewMiester Wrote:  Will we have the ability to use cross class skills, for example manipulation while working as a weaver? I don't see it in the current options.

I think that you can copy manipulation definition from BSM (line 192) to WVR and it will work.
This might help figuring out rotations it's a crafting simulator
https://ffxivcraft.codeplex.com/
(10-23-2013, 06:22 AM)Gabi Wrote:  Can you add a "use skill max times" setting? Or "use skill only once"? At the end of the crafting, after Master's Mend, with Inner Quiet and Steady Hand activated, it's casting both of them again and it leaves no crafting points for another basic/standard touch. Limiting Inner Quiet for example to be casted only once (and maybe the same for Steady Hand) will allow 2-3 more basic/standard touches, raising the quality a lot.

(10-23-2013, 01:47 AM)BrewMiester Wrote:  Will we have the ability to use cross class skills, for example manipulation while working as a weaver? I don't see it in the current options.

I think that you can copy manipulation definition from BSM (line 192) to WVR and it will work.
I can only work on this during one day every week sadly, got 5 assignments incoming... :(

Yes it's in the plans but at the moment you can do what Gabi said and it will work for you :P I plan to make all cross-class skills available :P Might even do a skill mngr...

Question to those with many profs over 15, do cross class skills follow a pattern? e.g lvl 15, lvl 37 etc? :) Cuz if they do it should be way easier to make :P

(10-23-2013, 07:43 AM)fxfire Wrote:  uhh fancy
Cutesmile
Why it don't select the HQ materials to craft?
Because this isn't implemented by the bot creators....
Ouch :( , dev's are you going to implement this in the near future?
Gabi,

By the way what do you mean, do you mean it uses the buffs that it already has at the end again? Or what do you mean? Can you elaborate a lil bit step wise or give me a log from the console, cuz i'm not quite sure what you mean :P

P.S working on a "skillmngr"
(10-23-2013, 04:22 PM)ymko Wrote:  Gabi,

By the way what do you mean, do you mean it uses the buffs that it already has at the end again? Or what do you mean? Can you elaborate a lil bit step wise or give me a log from the console, cuz i'm not quite sure what you mean :P

Well, the module is using the skills as it should. But, on my lvl 20 blacksmith, it goes like this:
1. Inner Quiet
2. Steady Hand
3,4,5 - touches
6 - master mend
7 - Steady hand
And now it's left with no more CP, so it's doing the synthetis, with like 60 durability left, and the item can be finished in 3 steps. If I can somehow tell him to use steady hand only once during the entire sequence, it might have enough CP left after Master Mend to do 2 basic touches, without a buff, that will prolly raise the quality even more.

So, what I would need would be some counter for buff skills, so it would be possible to enable a buff skills for max x uses (if x=0, no counter on them). Only if it's possible.

Or maybe it would be even easier to add a single field: use buffs when CP > user defined value. So it should be possible to reserve like 40 cp for some final touches.
(10-23-2013, 05:14 PM)Gabi Wrote:  
(10-23-2013, 04:22 PM)ymko Wrote:  Gabi,

Well, the module is using the skills as it should. But, on my lvl 20 blacksmith, it goes like this:
1. Inner Quiet
2. Steady Hand
3,4,5 - touches
6 - master mend
7 - Steady hand
And now it's left with no more CP, so it's doing the synthetis, with like 60 durability left, and the item can be finished in 3 steps. If I can somehow tell him to use steady hand only once during the entire sequence, it might have enough CP left after Master Mend to do 2 basic touches, without a buff, that will prolly raise the quality even more.

So, what I would need would be some counter for buff skills, so it would be possible to enable a buff skills for max x uses (if x=0, no counter on them). Only if it's possible.

Or maybe it would be even easier to add a single field: use buffs when CP > user defined value. So it should be possible to reserve like 40 cp for some final touches.

Steady Hand lasts 5 turns, but for leveling you shouldn't be using that method, you can crack out a inner quite stack using great strides and standard touch with a masters mend in there and achieve the same goal in less steps.
There are 2 things that bug me:

1) Some crafts that can be finished (progress from 0 to 100%) in 1 synthesis are counted as 2 "Steps to finish". What this means is that the bot does synthesis at 20/XX durability and finishes it leaving 10 durability unused :(

2) I don't know why, but the "Condition" condition in the Crafting Skill Editor doesn't seem to work. I have set synthesis to be used on normal and poor (2 entries in skill list) and touch to use on good and excellent. It seems to still use synthesis on good/excellent.