Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
[Module] Crafting Tool v2.1.1 + FIX 2 <18/11/2013>
(10-23-2013, 04:22 PM)ymko Wrote:  Gabi,

By the way what do you mean, do you mean it uses the buffs that it already has at the end again? Or what do you mean? Can you elaborate a lil bit step wise or give me a log from the console, cuz i'm not quite sure what you mean :P

P.S working on a "skillmngr"

Well, the module is using the skills as it should. But, on my lvl 20 blacksmith, it goes like this:
1. Inner Quiet
2. Steady Hand
3,4,5 - touches
6 - master mend
7 - Steady hand
And now it's left with no more CP, so it's doing the synthetis, with like 60 durability left, and the item can be finished in 3 steps. If I can somehow tell him to use steady hand only once during the entire sequence, it might have enough CP left after Master Mend to do 2 basic touches, without a buff, that will prolly raise the quality even more.

So, what I would need would be some counter for buff skills, so it would be possible to enable a buff skills for max x uses (if x=0, no counter on them). Only if it's possible.

Or maybe it would be even easier to add a single field: use buffs when CP > user defined value. So it should be possible to reserve like 40 cp for some final touches.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Module] Crafting Tool v1.5.1 [23/10/2013] (ALL PROFS) - by Gabi - 10-23-2013, 05:14 PM