Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
[Module] Crafting Tool v2.1.1 + FIX 2 <18/11/2013>
(10-30-2013, 01:52 AM)gawc Wrote:  1:
Progress skills:
Basic Synthesis (18 cp)
Standard Synthesis (32 cp)

if I toggle both on, it uses Standard, and then the Steps to Finish isn't usable as it has 150% Efficiency (some items it instant finish)

2:
another issue I saw, when turning Standard off, is it worked fine, until I have 30/40 Durability left, and 9cp it comes to a hold again with following error:
565: attempt to index local 'bestSkill' (a nil value)

1: I'm not sure I understand this. You seem to be confusing Touch and Synthesis (you have the touch costs listed, but are talking about a synthesis problem). But if I understand correctly, I have currently hardcoded in 100% efficiency (since most people use Basic, Careful, or Careful 2) while I figure out the best way to use variable efficiency, so that is known and I am working on it now.

2: This is the same issue Hairyogre had, and I just committed a fix to the dannuic fork. EDIT: already in the main fork.

(10-30-2013, 01:56 AM)ymko Wrote:  There is some logic updates coming on ~Wednsday night / Thursday night depending when i get time first :)
There is also some kind of skill mngr coming

Good news! This will likely address many of the issues I am trying to address, but I'll still work on it now while I have the momentum since you can easily deny my changes on github =D

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Module] Crafting Tool v1.5.3 [30/10/2013] - by dannuic - 10-30-2013, 02:04 AM