Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
[Module] Crafting Tool v2.1.1 + FIX 2 <18/11/2013>
(10-30-2013, 03:10 PM)ymko Wrote:  
(10-30-2013, 01:54 PM)R3P0 Wrote:  
(10-30-2013, 01:17 PM)ymko Wrote:  
(10-30-2013, 01:16 PM)dannuic Wrote:  
(10-30-2013, 01:01 PM)Hairyogre Wrote:  Yeah, on 1.53 when I manually edited in the check for CP, it ran for hours. v1.5.3 + Fix gets stuck in the same spot though I can see where you have that check in the new code; I assume you tried to separate Hasty Touch elsewhere?

Also, I notice times where there's just enough cp for a last quality step but the bot rebuffs steady hand. If that's intentional, it doesn't seem like the chance of a good condition for tricks arising is high enough to waste the guaranteed quality attempt. Odds are it's not intentional and you just haven't tweaked it yet =).

Yeah, the bot is still too dumb to know when it's "endgame" which is something I need to work on (it will rebuff inner quiet after you use an ability that uses up IQ stacks, which is never desirable. I'm working now on some logic that will more intelligently select touches, but I know it's not ready and I'm having trouble connecting to servers to test it now.

Also, there is no logic for Rumination, so it won't work (or Manipulation or proper Byregot's, innovation, great strides, ingenuity). There's still a long way to go.
Not really that much of a long way to go :) You will see when i finish today in the evening :P Don't waste time working on current code things will change a lot, and i doubt you will be able to integrate them, although if you want in to help add me on skype: summerionok

Ymko how close is this to 100% HQ based on the setup I sent you? I intend to use it for leveling my next craft but as of right now im still using my old program for 100% HQ
You will be able to set up your own profile :) As to how close is the auto crafter, not very close, it's harder than you think to make it automatic, hard coding a routine is not a way to go. On the other hand with the current set up I have, I had no problem of making 3 out of 4 items HQ...(thats with the one thats out, you just have to set it up)

LOL I never expected it to be fully automated that would be insane crazy lol as long as i can set my run then its all good ill give it a shot today and let you know how it goes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Module] Crafting Tool v1.5.3 [30/10/2013] - by R3P0 - 10-30-2013, 03:26 PM