Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
[Module] Crafting Tool v2.1.1 + FIX 2 <18/11/2013>
(10-30-2013, 09:46 PM)dannuic Wrote:  Flawless Synth isn't coded correctly since it's not an efficiency, it's a set amount of progress.

In fact, let me go over a few things that won't be addressed until ymko pushes his big update:

Manipulation, Rumination, Flawless Synth, Great Strides, Byregot's Blessing, any of the elemental touches, Observe, Piece by Piece, and Waste Not will not work at all (there is no logic for them and they all have special mechanics).

Great Strides, Innovation, and Ingenuity might work, but not well since you don't want them to always be up.

There are certain things the bot can't recognize without predictive algorithms, like that it won't use up CP for quality moves if you can finish it, or not cast SH/Tricks if you have the CP and just need careful synth once more.

There are also things that could be implemented fairly easily, but won't as of yet like more restrictions on when to use Tricks (for instance, you don't want to use it if you gain no CP but it would waste a SH charge).

There does seem to be one issue that I can't seem to replicate, and that is the one where if you have IQ and SH2 up it won't do its progress move. That may be lag, or it may be my inability to explain the efficiency setting. If this happens to you, try reloading lua scripts and trying it again (after inputting all the appropriate parameters), or try setting the wait time in the UseSkill function to something higher and see if that helps (make sure to reload lua scripts after you do this). I'm still trying to replicate this.

Thank you for the explanation now things make a lot more sense.

Quote:There does seem to be one issue that I can't seem to replicate, and that is the one where if you have IQ and SH2 up it won't do its progress move.

This did happen to me as well that was what I had selected when the bot would not craft at all. Anything we can do about the logic in terms of how the bot uses some skills. Ex. Steady hand before IQ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Module] Crafting Tool v1.5.4 [30/10/2013] - by R3P0 - 10-31-2013, 01:27 PM