Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
[Module] Crafting Tool v2.1.1 + FIX 2 <18/11/2013>
(11-07-2013, 11:18 AM)ymko Wrote:  
(11-07-2013, 05:45 AM)Kaeyt Sith Wrote:  
(11-05-2013, 09:10 PM)ymko Wrote:  
(11-05-2013, 08:52 PM)gawc Wrote:  
(11-05-2013, 07:33 PM)Kaeyt Sith Wrote:  Any chance of it coming with some basic presets for the various classes? I cant get it to work at all with my goldsmith :/

CT_ID=100062
CT_NAME=Master's Mend

CT_ID=100061
CT_NAME=Basic Touch

CT_ID=100063
CT_NAME=Careful Synthesis

Doesn't even load in the skill manager. Press Start - Nothing Happens no matter what profile i use.

Some ID is off.. you need to find them manually, had same problem with my goldsmith.
Masters mend is 100077
Basic Touch is 100076
Careful Synthesis I dont have myself, so can not see it, so so not know if this is off... you can see it in the dev tool under ActionListInfo, Typefilter: Crafting, then find it in list..
That's pretty strange.

Actually "Kaeyt Sith" did you make the profile by hand?
You are supposed to make it through the tool and only add skills when you have the correct profession selected in the Skill Book.
Same skills have different id's for different professions.

-> This issue should be resolved with v2.0.2

1) Opened Crafting Tool
2) Enabled Skill Manager Checkbox
3) Set to "Until Stopped"
4) Clicked Skill Manager
5) Set Editor to "None"
6) Entered "New Profile Name" Goldsmith
6.5) "Create New"
7) Clicked "Skill Book"
8) Selected "Goldsmith"
8.5) "Update Skills"
9) Selected a skill, and added to skill list in skill manager
10) Repeated step 9 for all skills required.
11) Closed SkillBook
12) Saved Skill Manager Profile & Selected the new Profile
13 Pressed "Start" on crafting Tool

Nothing happens.

I realize this is 99.9% more than likely user error, but default templates would be nice ;)

Would be really helpful if when you opened the bot, you had a default profile for each class - so you don't spend half a day trying to set it up and get it working :)
What does the console say?
Have you configured the skills or just added?

(11-07-2013, 09:33 AM)Koopla Wrote:  I tried to convert my generic 40 durability profile from 1 job to another (I changed CT_Prof=Goldsmith to CT_Prof=Carpenter) but when I select the profile in SkillManager it is empty and the Console is saying "failed with [string "D:location...\/Craftin.."]:412 :attempt to call method 'AddCondition' (a nil value).

-----------
I have noticed that some skills have different IDs (the generic skills that all classes have like Steady Hands, Inner Quiet, Basic Touch etc.). So you need to change them to every according class you are on. Maybe you could set many IDs to a single skills with a comma? Like this:

CT_ID=252,253,.. etc.
It doesn't convert that way. Don't do it, in fact, try not to touch the profile.lua files using a text editor :) You need more to convert it.
Skill ID's are different for every profession.
There is a reason it has your profession stored at the top because it reads from different inbuilt skill lists, and compares the skills you have to those lists + leech all the info that is needed but not in the profile.
Taking it off by 1 letter say carpenter instead of Carpenter, will also not allow you to read the list.

(11-07-2013, 02:46 AM)Hairyogre Wrote:  I may have found a bug in the IQ Stacks logic. Rumination doesn't seem to fire if I set IQ Stacks >= 1 or higher. If I set it to 0 it always fires (as you would expect), however it hangs on attempting Rumination with 0 stacks if the conditions cause such an attempt to occur. This often happens after consuming the IQ stacks in the step(s) prior to Rumination coming up again. I also notice that your IQ stacks counter doesn't reset to 0 on firing Rumination. I don't know if that's related or if the stacks counter is just tracking successful touches.
---------------
Edit: The work-around to this is to have Inner Quiet only fire on the first step (or the first few steps). You know, I could swear I remember reading this in the thread before so I'm probably duplicating posts. If so, sorry.
Yah that's a bug in fact, needs fixing, i'll try to update that for 2.0.3 :) Thanks for reminding me.
To make IQ fire on the first step just:
step <= 1
:)

(11-07-2013, 02:28 AM)dannuic Wrote:  
(11-07-2013, 12:38 AM)Koopla Wrote:  If I remember correctly, this wasn't a problem in 1.5.4 but not 100% sure.

Also, another "feature" I liked in 1.5.4 is that whenever my Quality hit 100% the mod would then skip all Touch(quality) skills and just focus on Synthesis. These are the only 2 things I need that are missing, but 2.0.2 is already working better than 1.5.4 for me once I spent the time to make profiles. Great great work on this mod, incredible.

It wasn't a problem in 1.5.4 because we did all the profile logic for you, and everything from 1.5.4 is completely replicable (is that a word?) in this version. You can still set it up to skip touches if quality is 100%, just set Quality <= (maxQual - 1) in your skill manager (for tricks).
I need to make Quality a % I guess :P
Also I'm not sure the issue with 10 durability being lost to nothing is fixable at the moment at least I can't find a set of conditions? :) Did you find a workaround?

I guess I don't understand. How is 10 dura being lost to nothing?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Module] Crafting Tool v2.0.1 <05/11/2013> - by dannuic - 11-07-2013, 02:57 PM