Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
[Module] Crafting Tool v2.1.1 + FIX 2 <18/11/2013>
(11-30-2013, 06:06 PM)raty2021 Wrote:  
(11-20-2013, 10:48 AM)xortx Wrote:  Hi,

i dunno why but i can't use "Flawless Synthesis" with Armourer.

Console:
"< Casted: Flawless Synthesis >"

Before i used it with Cul and Leatherworker without any Problem.

Running into same issue, but am on Leatherworker. Was previously working on other profiles. Have removed crafting tool and rebuilt profile same issue.

Also for the issues about the loop on cross-class skills, i noticed that if you don't have it activated when u launch the bot (in your cross class module in the action panel of the game) it will loop indefinitly, you have to restart the bot, and it will work fine.

The other reasons is that you don't have it at all it will also loop, that's mainly because the crafting tool doesn't detect what skills you have available, but ALL that can be available for the choosen job.

So you must be careful of thoses 2 points.

(12-01-2013, 07:48 AM)Viper3881 Wrote:  Are there any profiles already built for each crafting job that we can just place in the LUA profiles folder?

Thanks for the hard work!

Look around in the same forums, there is plenty of topics about that, a little look around before asking wouldn't hurt.

But my advice would be to try understanding how the tool work, because most profiles are tailored for their own characters (available skills, levels, gears of the profile maker guy) and couldn't work properly for your own character, so it's better to learn the tool, so that you could fix them yourself (sometimes it's only a very small fix), or do yours, it's really easy to do when you know how to use.

Cya.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Module] Crafting Tool v2.1.1 + FIX 2 <18/11/2013> - by darkboz - 12-01-2013, 09:44 AM