Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Lua "Player" object (ffxiv)
Hi there

I'm pretty new here, so first some infos about me.
My main language is German, sorry for any bad English text... Snicker
I don't use bots usually but since I started fishing in FFXIV, I'll give a try to "botting". Only pushing 2 buttons and use the right bait, is really poor. Awkward
Well first I made my own little bot, just detecting the point in memory where a fish "bite" and hook down sending keys to FFXIV. Which is still not enough, you also need to move to new places and so on, which need a lot of time to implement. At this point I decided looking around in inet what's out there.

However I found the FFXIVMinion bot (as you can imagine), did some tests with it at runtime (network monitoring, reverse coding etc.) and found out that it looks clean (no guarantee *eheh*). So a big thanks at this point to the FFXIV Team for the nice work ;)

I started playing around with the lua code, made a first little script which working fine so far.

So finally my question: Is there a reference list for the Player object? Maybe I didn't saw it, but I didn't found anything in the lua scrips. Well I could just loop trough it, I know, but asking first is more easy.
https://github.com/MMOMinion/FFXIVMinion/wiki/Player
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn...
Ahhh thanks, didn't saw this on github before.