Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
[Botany] 1 - 50
(10-27-2013, 05:50 AM)odano1988 Wrote:  would be awesome if/wehn we can run this in one go lol.

I'm sure it'll happen at some point.
Tested this for 5 minutes so far, works perfectly, will report back if anything. Thanks for the good work!
1-50 - 0 issues++ great job. Could
0-45 really nice. Can't find 45-50 marker :)

nevermind, found it. I saw a "Dragonhead" on map before I found "Camp Dragonhead" and that confused me.
25-30 memeron trading post.. my char stop after few minutes farming chamomile
Hey there, new to this bot so i thought i'd ask a question here, i'm botting in the level 15-20 area and i want JUST the Mature Tree's not the Lush Vegetation Patches, is there a way to do this? or not as i dont want to edit someones work and i doubt ill be able to make a better mesh then OP. ty in advanced
If you're after specific items, you can use Item Priority 1&2 from the GatherManager to indicate preferences.

(11-20-2013, 09:30 PM)sinndar88 Wrote:  Hey there, new to this bot so i thought i'd ask a question here, i'm botting in the level 15-20 area and i want JUST the Mature Tree's not the Lush Vegetation Patches, is there a way to do this? or not as i dont want to edit someones work and i doubt ill be able to make a better mesh then OP. ty in advanced
Reached 50 without any real issues. Again, lost time on full backpacks and needing to go repair. Completed without teleport/sprint or other hacks. Lost a bit of time with Dragonhead vs. Camp Dragonhead but that was me being a noob.

Thanks!
Donate 
I'm going to try this out now, I have a good feeling about it.
So far I'm very happy with MMOMinion and it's community. Expect
Hey guyz i am new here and looking for nice profiles is this what i understand that it levels your charackter with this profile with quests automatic? sry for my bad english how must i setup the bot that this profile is working for leveling and where i pack the downloaded files into? sry for this questions