Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Randomly not returning to Evac or engaging FATEs (log attached)
I've had this happen a number of times but haven't caught a log of the console til now.

In this particular instance the bot finished a fate and then just stopped and wouldn't return to its evac point or do anything at all useful (even though it was half a map away). I moved it around and even teleported back to the same town as the evac but it still wouldn't return to its spot. The first image attached shows what's happening in console while it's not returning.

The second image shows the bot deciding that it will now return (after nothing done on my behalf). It just suddenly decided it would actually run back now. This image shows the transition from the MoveToPosition failure to the actual running back and waiting.

As I mentioned I did nothing to trigger the movement, it just decided on its own that now is the time it feels like moving. It is rather puzzling as I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't want to go back to evac or engage in other fates that are active on the map and then suddenly want to do those things.

If there's anything you want me to try at my end, let me know. This problem pops up at random and I can't find any way to manually trigger it, so it may be a while before I can test something out against it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)