Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.16 Average
Grind Bot Not working
OK to make sure I got this right. I am a conjurer lv 13,

Bot Mode: Grind
Maxmoblv: 13
Minmoblv: 12

I added my grind marker and I put maxmoblv 13, and same for min.

IS that right?

Because right now, my CNJ won't move unless a target is a couple of ft from it (like right next to it) So what will happen is it won't move, but sit their and if the mob responds it will start atking it, but it won't move around for other mobs in the area. The other thing is right now I'm fighting a diremite, which is a lv12, if that is close next to it, it will atk it but if a heavy swarm is next to it )same lv) it won't atk it.

Now I decided to swap the values around and see if that works, which it seems to go and atk mobs and the heavy swarm. However I ran into another problem. When my MP goes below 30 it will flee (which is good) but then it will just stand their lol. After recov, it won't do anything unless a human (me) comes in and moves the char back to my marker or close to it for it to start atking the mobs.

Maxmoblv :12
Minmoblv: 13
rest hp: 50
rest mp" 50
fell hp:30
flee mp: 10

Now I'm in central shourd so I'm using the default navi mesh that came with it. I hope this is detailed enough and I can get some help here:P

Also when I decided to go back to a crystal manually (bot still on) after it realized that I was going far away from the marker the bot took over and went right back to the marker. This is a problem because when it flees to restore, it doesn't want to move unless I help it along.
(10-30-2013, 10:53 AM)jetmagnum Wrote:  OK to make sure I got this right. I am a conjurer lv 13,
Bot Mode: Grind
Maxmoblv: 13
Minmoblv: 12

I can't speak for markers, never used those yet. However, what you have set there is to attack mobs lvl 25-26 (13+12 - 13+13). The moblevel here is set relative to your level, so it's [yourlevel] + [setmoblevel]
I believe it is "MinMobLvl: -" so should be 1-26 (13-12 - 13+13), if mob is lvl 13-ish, put 1 in each of those values if you are 13 yourself.
So lets see if I got this right

Maxmob : 14 (since I'm a 14 now)

minmob : 1 (lol this seems to work and it runs and finds mobs to defeat)

When I was a 13 I did this, and it ran for 6 hours, but please feel in the blanks so I can understand this better:P

Or is it max 14
min 28 Looking a - + 28 - 14 = 14. since 14 is my level and the mobs our around 12 and 13 it makes sense sorta.
Bot runs to fates and will not fight also will not fight any other mob since last patch. any idea why yet ?

I have got the bot to work by making an attack macro with my G keyboard. So it runs around to fates and grinds but there is definitely something wrong since last patch.
(10-30-2013, 09:11 PM)deadlybot Wrote:  Bot runs to fates and will not fight also will not fight any other mob since last patch. any idea why yet ?

I have got the bot to work by making an attack macro with my G keyboard. So it runs around to fates and grinds but there is definitely something wrong since last patch.

Most likely you either have the skillmanager disabled or haven't selected a proper skillmanager profile.
(10-30-2013, 10:11 PM)f3re Wrote:  
(10-30-2013, 09:11 PM)deadlybot Wrote:  Bot runs to fates and will not fight also will not fight any other mob since last patch. any idea why yet ?

Most likely you either have the skillmanager disabled or haven't selected a proper skillmanager profile.

I am an idiot. I was leveling a second class to get my job. You are absolutely right. Thank you.
(10-31-2013, 12:20 AM)deadlybot Wrote:  
(10-30-2013, 10:11 PM)f3re Wrote:  

I am an idiot. I was leveling a second class to get my job. You are absolutely right. Thank you.

No problem, I recognize all these mistakes because I've made them too :)
<p>the bot does nothing but go back to lower decks and stops an does nothing as of&nbsp; 7/30/2022<br></p>