Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How much gils per day
i guess you guys are all on the wrong servers for a shard market. While I can't attest to shards per hour, I know all shards on my server are going 40-60 each, and I can post 4 stacks of 1000 any shard everyday and sell em all, every day.
I'm in Brynhildr, which is a developing economy. And shards can go for everything. For example they don't have to go for 40-60, But if you control the market then you can put up prices that our high and make profit in the long run. Right now no one is selling shards where I am, but when I put my shards up I will control it:) Hmm Ill put them up at 60 a shard:)
I got out of the Shard market long ago and got into other things, Certain drops on my server sell for 2-400 g/ drop when synthed can almost double the price with HQ. So the hour your farming shards you might be lucky to make 40k /hr. The Hour I farm drops I may get 1-2 stacks if I sell the drop its 100k /hr if i sell the synthed items its 250k money in this game is cake.
I don't really base it off of how much gil I make in a hour. I have me and a buddy working on this thing so after a 2 days we put everything up on the market and we make bank so we can sell them for 25 or even 40 a shard and we still make thousands of gil. I mean if we feel up our retainers with 20k of shards priced at 40 a pop we're making 800g and if we put it at 60 a pop that's around 1.2 million. That's BANK. So the time we mine shards and you do what you do ill be rolling in money and you would be rolling in mud.
(11-01-2013, 12:54 PM)jetmagnum Wrote:  First off take it from a gillionaire, you can't do 1k in a hour that's BS. I mine nothing but lighting shards (Sometimes earth shards, but LS seems to be popular). I can mine 500 lighting shards an hour with perm sprint on. I'm not sure about the best nodes but where I am I can make about 9k in 8 or 9 hours. Central thanalan, right outside Ul'dah. And I just hit 4 spots all day long. If someone is making 1200 shards an hour please tell me where? Since I find it hard to believe. Anyway I also have shard farmer enabled and that will give me about 3 shards a hit when it's active. And I only got 400gp lv 50. Now I also have 2 retainers so after I collected a crap load I upload them to the market. The shards (in my world) sell about 25 or more a piece. And the reason is the minute I step on board I can control the market. Now ill mine for a few days (non stop) and when everything is said and done on 2 retainers you can have about 40k of shards (You can only hold about 20 items in a retainer). Since I'm selling 25 a piece, and 1000 Qly. So that's 25k if you want to buy it. Now I also work with a partner, and does the same thing with his 2 retainers (split profits) On my brothers account he can get 40k so all together 80k of shards. As of right now, I have about 1.6 Gillion and he as about 2.2 Gillion. And in our company chest we have about 1.2 gillion.

http://i.imgur.com/L66COi1.jpg

Of course I can give more proof about my chest but you get the point. Also their is only me and my brother in my company. Were exclusive and only invite 50z:P

Why do you say gillionaire? You only have 1.2m, I have 30+ million, that's with a spending spree on crazy materia slotted equipment. You don't have much... I don't consider myself a millionaire as people in my FC who sold Titan runs and are very keen crafters and took advantage of early days are sitting on 100m+ now, those guys I envy and consider "millionaires" and heck they dont even bot.

[Image: tTwqyJW.png]

1k in 1hour is EASY. I don't even go anywhere special and I have 2 bots in 2 different locations doing 2 different shards, the only "special" thing I have is the "Shard Helper" lua addon that does the skill every now and then, and if I don't have the skill (which I don't for Wind Shards) I use Kings Yield. I am not going to say where I bot, competition and all but honestly it isn't rocket science and in 2 different zones both net 1k in 1hour. It takes just under 1 minute to do 3 node rotation, that alone is 720 shards an hour without Wards being used. Wards and time variations for sprint will make up the rest. I keep my sprint to 50 as 2 nodes are right next to each other, the 3rd is bit far so he sprints to that. Then it loops.

As for prices of shards, on my server they sell for 30-40g each, If they drop lower, I swap shards. I farm 2 different types per night and then through day switch character to another type so by end of day I usually have 3 different types with 1 extra 9999 in a type that is "good".

End of day, if you don't think you can do this even though many here have, then thats your way of thinking. I'm not going to give methods out because then every botter will be doing it and thats bad business... What do I gain from bullshitting? Why would I make the effort to just lie about something as daft as how many shards I farm? If you cant do it, that is YOUR problem. I tried teleport hack on another account.... Was doing 3500 shards an hour, but the account was banned within a week. I expected that was just curious.

My characters have been botting for 27 days, one for 24/7. I didnt make all my gil through botting, I have ~10m from 1.0 and some I made from crafting, I'd say about 15 mil is from botting. One character 24/7 for 19 days makes 700k/day, this is 13.3m and other 300k/day for 9 days. which is 2.7m, but this is based on shards being 30g sometimes they 40, sometimes even 50g a pop, this is half a mil per stack... It piles up.

Lastly, I use a lot of market strategies and play a lot of people, tricking them into desperate measures, its all fun :D I also get my shards sold instantly, taking no longer than maybe 30 minutes max, most cases I sell immediately. Obvious how... This might be specific to legacy servers though.

Just did a 5 minute sample, Shard Farmer Helper counted 79 shards. Which is 948 shards an hour. Ward Skills and sprint at 50.
love how the prices went up when port toons got banned ^^
@veiken I think i will update "Shard Helper" cause i see people use it. I don't know where are you farming but is amazing :D
(11-02-2013, 08:43 AM)vekien Wrote:  
(11-01-2013, 12:54 PM)jetmagnum Wrote:  First off take it from a gillionaire, you can't do 1k in a hour that's BS. I mine nothing but lighting shards (Sometimes earth shards, but LS seems to be popular). I can mine 500 lighting shards an hour with perm sprint on. I'm not sure about the best nodes but where I am I can make about 9k in 8 or 9 hours. Central thanalan, right outside Ul'dah. And I just hit 4 spots all day long. If someone is making 1200 shards an hour please tell me where? Since I find it hard to believe. Anyway I also have shard farmer enabled and that will give me about 3 shards a hit when it's active. And I only got 400gp lv 50. Now I also have 2 retainers so after I collected a crap load I upload them to the market. The shards (in my world) sell about 25 or more a piece. And the reason is the minute I step on board I can control the market. Now ill mine for a few days (non stop) and when everything is said and done on 2 retainers you can have about 40k of shards (You can only hold about 20 items in a retainer). Since I'm selling 25 a piece, and 1000 Qly. So that's 25k if you want to buy it. Now I also work with a partner, and does the same thing with his 2 retainers (split profits) On my brothers account he can get 40k so all together 80k of shards. As of right now, I have about 1.6 Gillion and he as about 2.2 Gillion. And in our company chest we have about 1.2 gillion.

Of course I can give more proof about my chest but you get the point. Also their is only me and my brother in my company. Were exclusive and only invite 50z:P

Why do you say gillionaire? You only have 1.2m, I have 30+ million, that's with a spending spree on crazy materia slotted equipment. You don't have much... I don't consider myself a millionaire as people in my FC who sold Titan runs and are very keen crafters and took advantage of early days are sitting on 100m+ now, those guys I envy and consider "millionaires" and heck they dont even bot.

1k in 1hour is EASY. I don't even go anywhere special and I have 2 bots in 2 different locations doing 2 different shards, the only "special" thing I have is the "Shard Helper" lua addon that does the skill every now and then, and if I don't have the skill (which I don't for Wind Shards) I use Kings Yield. I am not going to say where I bot, competition and all but honestly it isn't rocket science and in 2 different zones both net 1k in 1hour. It takes just under 1 minute to do 3 node rotation, that alone is 720 shards an hour without Wards being used. Wards and time variations for sprint will make up the rest. I keep my sprint to 50 as 2 nodes are right next to each other, the 3rd is bit far so he sprints to that. Then it loops.

As for prices of shards, on my server they sell for 30-40g each, If they drop lower, I swap shards. I farm 2 different types per night and then through day switch character to another type so by end of day I usually have 3 different types with 1 extra 9999 in a type that is "good".

End of day, if you don't think you can do this even though many here have, then thats your way of thinking. I'm not going to give methods out because then every botter will be doing it and thats bad business... What do I gain from bullshitting? Why would I make the effort to just lie about something as daft as how many shards I farm? If you cant do it, that is YOUR problem. I tried teleport hack on another account.... Was doing 3500 shards an hour, but the account was banned within a week. I expected that was just curious.

My characters have been botting for 27 days, one for 24/7. I didnt make all my gil through botting, I have ~10m from 1.0 and some I made from crafting, I'd say about 15 mil is from botting. One character 24/7 for 19 days makes 700k/day, this is 13.3m and other 300k/day for 9 days. which is 2.7m, but this is based on shards being 30g sometimes they 40, sometimes even 50g a pop, this is half a mil per stack... It piles up.

Lastly, I use a lot of market strategies and play a lot of people, tricking them into desperate measures, its all fun :D I also get my shards sold instantly, taking no longer than maybe 30 minutes max, most cases I sell immediately. Obvious how... This might be specific to legacy servers though.

Just did a 5 minute sample, Shard Farmer Helper counted 79 shards. Which is 948 shards an hour. Ward Skills and sprint at 50.

The competition thing doesn't matter on FFXIV since were in different worlds so that's something you don't have to worry about. I was getting 500 shards an hour it seemed when I was doing it legit so I was basing it off the fact that if I was botting that was what I was getting a hour since instead of me playing it's the bot. Ether way In 9 hours I got 9k of shards so I might be getting 1k an hour but I'm gonna sit their and see what I'm making an hour because it could be my location.

I don't think it's a big secret to find out where you're mining. It's ether Spinless basin,Blackbrush Station or Segolii Desert. I know BBS seems a lot longer compared to Spinless. But never checked the desert. All of this is for lighting shards.

And I also use a lot of strategies of my own, like I would go to people (noobs) and ask to buy all their shards for a lil bit of gil and that helps as well or Ill wait until ppl lower their shards on the market and buy them all out (I treat the market like the stock market). Also a Gillionaire is someone that reached over a million in currency in the game this term goes all the way back to FFVII. But it's funny, you seem to think that if a millionaire in real life as only 1 million bucks his not rich? or his not a millionaire lol. You will be classified as two things. A multimillionaire (You have over 2 million in currency). However since you have over 10 million in currency (Very impressive I must add) you are a decamillionaire. And even going higher then that is a hectomillionaire (100 million in currency). Not sure how they name billionaires but I'm guessing it uses the same lingo.

Also I have 1.5M not 1.2, and I have another 1.7 in my company chest. Since I'm splitting profits all together I'm worth 5.2 M.

Now if only we can make a app where our GP doesn't go down:P
(11-02-2013, 03:06 PM)jetmagnum Wrote:  
(11-02-2013, 08:43 AM)vekien Wrote:  

The competition thing doesn't matter on FFXIV since were in different worlds so that's something you don't have to worry about. I was getting 500 shards an hour it seemed when I was doing it legit so I was basing it off the fact that if I was botting that was what I was getting a hour since instead of me playing it's the bot. Ether way In 9 hours I got 9k of shards so I might be getting 1k an hour but I'm gonna sit their and see what I'm making an hour because it could be my location.

I don't think it's a big secret to find out where you're mining. It's ether Spinless basin,Blackbrush Station or Segolii Desert. I know BBS seems a lot longer compared to Spinless. But never checked the desert. All of this is for lighting shards.

And I also use a lot of strategies of my own, like I would go to people (noobs) and ask to buy all their shards for a lil bit of gil and that helps as well or Ill wait until ppl lower their shards on the market and buy them all out (I treat the market like the stock market). Also a Gillionaire is someone that reached over a million in currency in the game this term goes all the way back to FFVII. But it's funny, you seem to think that if a millionaire in real life as only 1 million bucks his not rich? or his not a millionaire lol. You will be classified as two things. A multimillionaire (You have over 2 million in currency). However since you have over 10 million in currency (Very impressive I must add) you are a decamillionaire. And even going higher then that is a hectomillionaire (100 million in currency). Not sure how they name billionaires but I'm guessing it uses the same lingo.

Also I have 1.5M not 1.2, and I have another 1.7 in my company chest. Since I'm splitting profits all together I'm worth 5.2 M.

Now if only we can make a app where our GP doesn't go down:P

Well I am positive there are more botters than there are servers and I know for sure there are several on my server as I am already competing against them daily, so I like to keep hush incase they spying here XD. I don't see 1 million as a millionaire but you're right in your context that it would be multi-millionaire for the amount I have. I just find 1m so easy and average that it feels like common pocket change so its hard to say "I'm a millionaire!" when its so common, but yeh to the term your right its correct. I never heard gillionaire though :O

I just woke up and in 6 hours I got 5796 shards. Which is 966, close to ~1k/hour.

An app which prevents GP not going down would be awesome!
always be optimstic make u feel better