Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Purchased but got a problem with mining: it stops after some gather
Hi, I was trying the minionbot with mining. I purchased a 1 day trial keycode (maybe I did a fail cause it says its on OPEN beta....well...)
I setup a navmesh for the area I needed to mine inside. I set a mining marker in the middle of 4 mining spots I want to mine.
The bot starts, everything seems working fine. But after some mined spots, like 4 or 7 or 8, it simply go back to the mining marker and stops.
I had no chance to get it working again, the only way is close the game and restart :(
Any idea of what I'm doing wrong?
I tried to put 2 markers, but simply didnt start the same. Now with the navmesh posted by Latty79 it works fine, but I'm wondering what to do if I need a personal navmesh. When I create one I move all around the mining spots, very close to all of them. But when I see the result by activating Show Mesh in yellow, seems that the mining spots cannot be reached by the mesh, they are always some tringles away. Maybe this is the problem?
Yes, you can add the missing triangles to reach each node and your navmesh should works correctly.
(11-05-2013, 08:33 AM)KaWeNGoD Wrote:  Yes, you can add the missing triangles to reach each node and your navmesh should works correctly.

Did it with CTRL thank you :)
Solved thx!