Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average
FFXIV Minion Requests
Requests for the main Minion bot / framework.

Please do not reqest stuff that is not part the main framework.
Point questions to the correct Addon threads for that.
EntityList:
**A filter for if the monster is claimed by another player outside of out characters group.
**Filter for exclusion based on contentID.
**Exclusion and ContentID Filter Accepting Comma Delimited Strings.

*Someway to get the aggropercentage that every party member has on every monster. Example. EntityList("aggroparty, notXX") would return every monster that has aggro on the party except those that match XX(needs to accept a common delimited string.) Then typing in EntityAggro("PlayerID") would return a list ordered, with the % of aggro that player has on that monster. Or ViceVersa with EntityAggro("EntityID") returning all players that have Aggro on that monster with their respective %.

*Filter To Return aggro but for party members, with the (ability to exclude certain Players)
*A targeted, which returns the entity targeted by x entity.
*Ability to base EntityList off of pos(xyz)/entityID Returning ordered list by proximity within specified range.
* Filtering Based on Current HP% accepting =, <, >.
*a nottargeted/targeted filter which would filter based on if the monster is being targeted by another player.

I Know some of these Items seem unnecessary but I would like a to make Something that is great and if you need an explanation for any of these just let me know I'll be more then happy to explain what I mean/why I want it. After the aforementioned items will allow me to make targeting that is prioritized based on not only what the monster is but the situation as well, be that healing, damaging, or tanking.

I'm sure that there is more in the future that I can point my attention to and help make the community better, but for now I would like to work on getting targeting completely squared away for any situation. Be that fate, grind, farm, dungeon, raid, event, etc.

I feel we need to find an efficient manner to take care of some of these. the ones marked with two * are the ones that are needed asap the other ones have a bit of breathing room. but I'd like to seem them included :). Thanks a lot guys!!!! ExpectExpectExpect
Automatically move out of range of aggro mobs when navigating to/from a fate using grind.
Is it possible to make bot to move away from mob casting AOE attack? it will come up in red warning area AOE before its cast
(11-06-2013, 01:20 AM)rockon1122 Wrote:  Is it possible to make bot to move away from mob casting AOE attack? it will come up in red warning area AOE before its cast
They've said they're working on that. :)
My request feature:

Grind mode - if no monsters (that are being hunted) are available on the mesh then -> move to a pre-set location (preferably a list of locations that the bot would move from/to randomly until a mob spawns)
I read the marker tutorial at least 5 times and can't figure out how to make it work like I want it to. I grind in a single medium size mesh area with around 12 monsters, often the bot kills all the mobs and stays where the last mob was killed, instead, I want the character to move to a specific spot on the mesh when there's no mobs to kill (not move to another mesh).
I was wondering if it might be possible to have to bot move away from danger marker that mobs put on the ground? or isn't that visible for the bot, noway to find it??
This would make it move effective as it would take less dmg

phw and still aeger to see combat movement :P with this in it.
Okay, this bugs me to no end. When using assist to try and heal, it auto faces to target and I can't freely move. I can only move based on the position of the target. This bugs me when attacking to, I want to freely move. This makes avoiding boss mechanics a little bit harder than it should be.
(11-09-2013, 12:16 AM)OogieBoogie Wrote:  Okay, this bugs me to no end. When using assist to try and heal, it auto faces to target and I can't freely move. I can only move based on the position of the target. This bugs me when attacking to, I want to freely move. This makes avoiding boss mechanics a little bit harder than it should be.

please make bot assist work like when its on beta! it work so well. when I face big boss I can run away from large aoe boss casting.