Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average
FFXIV Minion Requests
(12-20-2013, 03:55 AM)GetsugaTenshouX Wrote:  Would love to see an auto-repair added into the main bot. I have to use others users modules, which is fine, except when there is an update. I can't have long afk sessions(I.E cant run the bot while I work a 12hour shift) until the member updates their mod.

+1 This and relogger gets my vote for top priority
I would like this Grind/Assist feature:

when I play someone with dots (summoner especially), when I'm about to finish off a mob and the mob still has about 10% hp, I want the bot to already switch to a new monster. Let's say when the mob is below X% HP I want it to be stop relevant for the bot in grind or assist mode. This is also useful when you run dungeons with summoner so it stop casting dots when the mob is about to die. It's a small thing but I would love to have it :)

Right now if I set all the skill in manage to trigger if HP%>10 or more it does stop but bot stands there until the mob is dead before taking a new target.
in assist mode you do the targeting... so thats not an issue.
I'm using the Assist mod by aceRage and there's an option for auto-targeting for "LowestHealth" mobs. So when I'm in a dungeon and we clear small packs I would like the bot to switch targets earlier if you know what I mean. Maybe I should ask him if it's possible to implement in his mod too.
yes that would be something he would have ot add in
Yeah, pretty sure what i want is really obvious but kinda sad that its still not implemented yet.

Please add the option to use HQ mats.
I need to use HQ mats to create HQ end-product, in order to power level my crafting class. :)

Also auto-pilot travel. Would be great for simple movement such as Unspoiled node farming.
e.g
1.00 am
-> Teleport to Dragonhead
-> Change class to Miner
-> use Truth of the Mountains
-> run to the coordinate (the area should be close)
-> change bot mode to 'Gather' (using skill manager profiles)
-> wait GP to 400
-> mine unspoiled node
-> Teleport to Revenant Toll
-> etc..

but then again, the complexity of this may be too hard or takes too much time to actually be implemented.
I believe it would be less complicated after Questing mode is released.
So, I propose an option to add a wait time to the Gather mode. The bot, as it is, has 0 downtime between nodes, whereas a human player would take at least a second or two between nodes to get his/her bearings, locate the next node, and begin moving. It'd look a little less bottish, I think, which should translate into a decreased likelihood of being reported.
I'd also like to see an option to add a radius to a marker, to force a bot to gather/farm only what is inside the area of the marker. It'd be nice since sometimes, a few types of nodes are grouped too closely, causing the bot to go from gathering the specified item to simply gathering the item that is found within the first slot on the gather menu. Alternatively, being able to specify the Node Name or specific IDs of the nodes would be nice.
(12-09-2013, 01:13 AM)raty2021 Wrote:  Any way to get multimesh navigation? Like farm area one for the marker timer, then teleport and run the path to the next meshes marker point?

This would be a great way to chain unspoiled nodes all day. Not sure if this is even possible with framework, and may have even been asked already. Sorry if it is a double post.

Is there support for this yet or an addon?
EDIT
Moved to new thread**