Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average
FFXIV Minion Requests
I does randomly authenticate, every 5 minutes. We rarely update the authserver, and we did it this time to stop the 3.5 minute timeout after using the bot. I'm sure 99.999% of people are happy about it and don't care that they got kicked off the bot once to fix it.
(12-03-2013, 03:21 AM)Powder Wrote:  I does randomly authenticate, every 5 minutes. We rarely update the authserver, and we did it this time to stop the 3.5 minute timeout after using the bot. I'm sure 99.999% of people are happy about it and don't care that they got kicked off the bot once to fix it.

this 1000000x this
Will the skill manager ever be able to put in pet skills?

Would love to add in embrace for my scholar to spam it at a higher %age then the default ff14 70%.
any eta on combat upgrades as in TP,iscasting and ground targetd aoe support?
Stealth mode for fishing can this be added please
I'm desperately in need of a stun/interrupt option for coil.
is there a way to upgrade the skilleditor/skillmanager for a "target CurrentAction" check.
did about 300 fates and many dungeons and saw that the most skills that can be interuptet
are groupt under >curretaction 131, if the def module reads the stuff correct^^
Any way to get multimesh navigation? Like farm area one for the marker timer, then teleport and run the path to the next meshes marker point?

This would be a great way to chain unspoiled nodes all day. Not sure if this is even possible with framework, and may have even been asked already. Sorry if it is a double post.
teleporing is part of the api someone would need to make a mod that will teleport to different zones after a set type. for example.

map A has 3 mining markers, start the bot it checks those 3 markers for an hour after that it teleports to map B and so on. the bot already auto loads the nav meshes for a zone when you load in to that zone if you have all the 1005 maps. so really all you would need to do is drop markrs in each zone for the unspoiled and we would need a mod that can teleport on a set timer.
Still waiting for AoE combat dodging and dungeon botting :|