Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average
FFXIV Minion Requests
AoE dodging i think is a no go.
yep, AoE dodging definitely.
yeah well i think it would be very useful to get out of those red zones when your botting, right know your just taking unnecessary damage. :D
It will come, its not something easy to do quickly
Bonjour je suis français et j'ai essayé d'installé le logiciel mais le des que je lance l'addon MMominion après le jeu normale , le jeu crash à chaque fois je comprend pas j'ai installé toutes les addons , aidés moi svp !!
With the latest additions for crafting the only thing I'm really missing from the crafting addon is the ability to set how many items will be made rather than just going on till you run out of mats as it is currently.

Also is the ability to use HQ mats still on the way ?
@wycs

we are going to expand the crafting manager so you can chose how many you wish to make along with selecting different recipes, as for HQ yes, we are going to add a checkbox that will use as many HQ mats as you have for a specific synth.
re logger please ! ;/
(12-07-2013, 05:22 PM)appleseed666 Wrote:  is there a way to upgrade the skilleditor/skillmanager for a "target CurrentAction" check.
did about 300 fates and many dungeons and saw that the most skills that can be interuptet
are groupt under >curretaction 131, if the def module reads the stuff correct^^

This will be necessary in the long term for advanced assist functionality and dungeon botting. Thanks for your testing information, we'll look into it.
Requesting a small feature for fates. "Delay Xs when a fate spawns before running to it".