Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average
FFXIV Minion Requests
(12-13-2013, 07:11 PM)Koopla Wrote:  Requesting a small feature for fates. "Delay Xs when a fate spawns before running to it".

Or you can just set WaitForComplete to 1.
(12-13-2013, 10:54 PM)Latty79 Wrote:  
(12-13-2013, 07:11 PM)Koopla Wrote:  Requesting a small feature for fates. "Delay Xs when a fate spawns before running to it".

No that is not what I want, I want the bot to react in town (in evacpoint) slower to fates, say 5-10 sec delay before it starts moving to fates so it doesn't aggro all the trash near fates.
(12-13-2013, 11:14 PM)Koopla Wrote:  

No that is not what I want, I want the bot to react in town (in evacpoint) slower to fates, say 5-10 sec delay before it starts moving to fates so it doesn't aggro all the trash near fates.

um if you use the wait for complete set it to 1 it will run to the fate and stop before it gets to the fate and wait out side the range of any fate mobs and wait for it to hit 1% before it runs in.
Request Christmas sale on subscription keys Smile

I'm on trial now but I think I will buy a month after 2.1 hits, this is a really amazing program.
(12-14-2013, 02:35 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(12-13-2013, 11:14 PM)Koopla Wrote:  

um if you use the wait for complete set it to 1 it will run to the fate and stop before it gets to the fate and wait out side the range of any fate mobs and wait for it to hit 1% before it runs in.

I know what it does, but there are fates where the are aggro mobs just outside of it and I have to fight them while others run into fate and do that. I just want to delay the reaction of running to fates so others aggro those non-fate mobs that are around fates.
i noticed recently that the "bot mode" changes if its active and you change classes. i was wondering if we could get a "last used" skill profile associated with a class as we change in addition to this, would make things a lot more fluid.
What about relogger?
Would really like to see improved Grind AI to dodge AoE cones / circles. Looks really dumb standing in them, and requires blacklisting of a few Fates.
thast easier said then done
Would love to see an auto-repair added into the main bot. I have to use others users modules, which is fine, except when there is an update. I can't have long afk sessions(I.E cant run the bot while I work a 12hour shift) until the member updates their mod.