Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average
FFXIV Minion Requests
Yes sorry guys, assist mode should not be setfacing!
I actually just tried the assist mode for healing and it keeps auto facing still.

it auto faces when it starts casting heals. Guess it isn't an assist problem but an FFXIV problem. Is it possible to make the assist not cast if player is moving if player is a caster job like BLM, WHM, SMN or SCH except for instant cast spells?
Have an option to move to a set marker when Idle. So after a FATE for example, if no other FATEs are up, you would run back to camp or a safe location. would be useful.
(11-10-2013, 02:50 PM)Fail Wrote:  Have an option to move to a set marker when Idle. So after a FATE for example, if no other FATEs are up, you would run back to camp or a safe location. would be useful.

That's been in the bot since day 1. It's called the Evac Point.
Ability to use proc's
@Fail - that's exactly what the "set evac point" function in the Grind menu does. Just go to the place you want the bot to return to and press that button. Done.

Edit - Ooops, didn't see you already answered OogieBoogie
oh, thx guys. Now I feel like a real R-tard. . . .
(11-10-2013, 05:09 PM)Fail Wrote:  oh, thx guys. Now I feel like a real R-tard. . . .

No problem, lots of the functionality is still not documented properly so it can be very confusing for new users. We'll be updating all of our tutorials this week so that it will be easier to find out how this stuff works.

(11-10-2013, 07:22 AM)OogieBoogie Wrote:  I actually just tried the assist mode for healing and it keeps auto facing still.

it auto faces when it starts casting heals. Guess it isn't an assist problem but an FFXIV problem. Is it possible to make the assist not cast if player is moving if player is a caster job like BLM, WHM, SMN or SCH except for instant cast spells?

Yes, it is possible, and it should have been implemented that way from the start...either its a bug or we missed it in the hurry to get the recent updates/fixes done. We'll get that tweaked asap.
(11-09-2013, 11:27 AM)ymko Wrote:  
(11-09-2013, 10:52 AM)killroth Wrote:  New Minion Feature Suggestion.

-Safer Teleporting.
*If Radar Detects Player Between 150m Radius, Teleport is Disabled.
*It Re-Enables When Nobody Is Within 150m

*Ability Usage. Farming Shards Is Faster With Wards.

Thanks!
Ability usage is there :)
Safer teleporting, i can try and hack a little module later :P

If you Ymko do that you are the best m8. and if you could make function to ingnore other players with are on the same mesh for more then x time (other boters)
(11-10-2013, 07:14 PM)kafcioo123@gmail.com Wrote:  
(11-09-2013, 11:27 AM)ymko Wrote:  
(11-09-2013, 10:52 AM)killroth Wrote:  New Minion Feature Suggestion.

-Safer Teleporting.
*If Radar Detects Player Between 150m Radius, Teleport is Disabled.
*It Re-Enables When Nobody Is Within 150m

*Ability Usage. Farming Shards Is Faster With Wards.

Thanks!
Ability usage is there :)
Safer teleporting, i can try and hack a little module later :P

If you Ymko do that you are the best m8. and if you could make function to ingnore other players with are on the same mesh for more then x time (other boters)
Mmmmm... that would be hard as it can only check for so far and after your teleporting it will likely lose the players around you...