Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average
FFXIV Minion Requests
When I'm botting a casting class like BLM, sometimes I have to move from AoE and it cancels the current cast. As soon as I'm out of the AoE it seems like the bot is waiting for the last cast timer to finish before casting again. This can result in a few second delay, but as a WHM this delay is crucial in dungeons when health is low. Could we get the bot to immediately send the next spell as soon as it's available instead of waiting for a cancelled cast timer? Or for the bot to see the cast was cancelled and to begin the next sequence in the skillmanager?

Another issue I have is that the bot will double cure someone that doesn't need two. I'm not sure if it's a delay issue or not but the first heal will usually get them above the skillmanager specified health condition but the bot doesn't wait to see the new health percentage before casting another one. It becomes bad when I'm double curing someone while another person begins to drastically lose health and need immediate heals. I think this same delay (or lack of) is what is causing my BLM transpose to not work correctly. It will transpose from ice -> fire then try to cast blizzard again, like it started casting before the bot saw the buff.
(11-12-2013, 04:33 PM)rockon1122 Wrote:  slow, stun, sleep, paralysis. not just boss.

aye but only boss fights do you ever use stun... i have never ever needed to use slow sleep or paralysis....i've only ever needed stun to interupt a specific skill. those other skills will be more pvp focused skills.
It would be nice if you could add in mail support.
anyway to get an option to turn off resting all together. When doing fates if we die its best to just mount up and go right back. most of your mana or TP will be regened by the time you get there. Also i notice the rest at fate otption doesnt get saved i have to turn this off every time i launch the bot.
(11-13-2013, 03:48 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  anyway to get an option to turn off resting all together. When doing fates if we die its best to just mount up and go right back. most of your mana or TP will be regened by the time you get there. Also i notice the rest at fate otption doesnt get saved i have to turn this off every time i launch the bot.

Try setting your rest % to 0 for both HP and MP and see if that works.
ya i've tried that see when you die you res at full hp any wyas. and my MP rest is at 0
I want to know the amount of hate enemy more than EntityList aggro.
For party grind is there away to change who they assist, maybe add a drop down menu for list of people in the party to whom you want to follow/assit off of. because in dungeons my tank isnt always the leader it randomizes it some times/
i would like to request the ability to gather as many items from a node as there are items. so instead of having 2 listed with only 1 being gathered without the user made module, i would like to be able to list as many items as there are at a node and to be able to gather them all if i wanted.
you can only gathering 1 items per swing. Normaly you farm a specific thing. with the stock bot I farm say lightning shards. well where i farm also has lightning crystals. so i put slot 1 crystals and if crystals are not there it will pick up the shards. But i guess you are farming a larger area with more then one maker? so you will farm 1 mat for a while then move to a new marker that has different mats?