Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 2.79 Average
FFXIV Minion Requests
no more of a sometimes theres multiple things i want from 1 node
you cant... you can only get 1 thing... so your saying 1 swing you want 1 item 2nd swing you want a different item 3rd swing another?
(11-05-2013, 06:13 AM)wildicedemon Wrote:  EntityList:
**A filter for if the monster is claimed by another player outside of out characters group.
**Filter for exclusion based on contentID.
**Exclusion and ContentID Filter Accepting Comma Delimited Strings.

*Someway to get the aggropercentage that every party member has on every monster. Example. EntityList("aggroparty, notXX") would return every monster that has aggro on the party except those that match XX(needs to accept a common delimited string.) Then typing in EntityAggro("PlayerID") would return a list ordered, with the % of aggro that player has on that monster. Or ViceVersa with EntityAggro("EntityID") returning all players that have Aggro on that monster with their respective %.

*Filter To Return aggro but for party members, with the (ability to exclude certain Players)
*A targeted, which returns the entity targeted by x entity.
*Ability to base EntityList off of pos(xyz)/entityID Returning ordered list by proximity within specified range.
* Filtering Based on Current HP% accepting =, <, >.
*a nottargeted/targeted filter which would filter based on if the monster is being targeted by another player.

I Know some of these Items seem unnecessary but I would like a to make Something that is great and if you need an explanation for any of these just let me know I'll be more then happy to explain what I mean/why I want it. After the aforementioned items will allow me to make targeting that is prioritized based on not only what the monster is but the situation as well, be that healing, damaging, or tanking.

I'm sure that there is more in the future that I can point my attention to and help make the community better, but for now I would like to work on getting targeting completely squared away for any situation. Be that fate, grind, farm, dungeon, raid, event, etc.

I feel we need to find an efficient manner to take care of some of these. the ones marked with two * are the ones that are needed asap the other ones have a bit of breathing room. but I'd like to seem them included :). Thanks a lot guys!!!! ExpectExpectExpect
(11-05-2013, 08:01 AM)fxfire Wrote:  Elist stuff:
1) you can do that on lua side, just check targetID's == any of your teammembers
2) ay
3) ay

Aggropercentage is in already, check the github https://github.com/MMOMinion/FFXIVMinion/wiki/Aggrolist

1)You dont see / have the "aggrolist" of your partymembers, afaik only the currently targeted enemy.
2)Target's target? we have that, just get the entity->target .. see github under Entity
√3)distanceto=number : Calculates every distance-filter towards the entityID passed as "number" instead of the player. this is what you want.
4)lowesthealth or just get the elist and do it on lua side in a tiny loop, nothing we need to add here
5)same as abobe, just get the whole elist and do it on lua side

1) This is the method I currently have implemented and is a good stop gap measure but it's a half-assed approach that depends on monster aggro. A single heal/attack/outside of group can have you skipping over a monster you've claimed, or attacking a monster that is claimed by someone else because the bot, a party member, or anything else pulled aggro by casting a heal or what not. It works, but it's not ideal and can lead to problems later down the line. A problem that already exists.(Two players both attack a monster a about the same time, i.e. unclaimed when you attacked and fair game, the other player claims it but you pull aggro, now most players in this situation will ignore it and go grab another monster, but the bot will keep attacking it because the monster is targeting it & it has aggro, I have literately seen my bot have this happen to it for over an hour no loot is being gained the other player simply concentrates on claiming and the bot is killing monsters for it. Now that player might not report the bot because hes benefiting, they might no realize but eventually when work get's around that xyz bot has that weakness, it will be exploited, and used to identify boter. I've botted for about 10 years now, and i've been banned a few times. almost every one of those was because the bot did weird crap that players don't do. This is one of them.

Were starting off with a product that is strong, powerful, literately full of potential, and I don't wanna see it go downhill because we compromise and do things one way just cause it's easy. I will put countless hours into making this one of the best bots if not the best to have ever existed adding functions for virtually everything, and I would even add this functionality that I speak of if I could. But I only have access to the lua side of things. I have no way of accessing, add or modifying anything beyond that. I ask for no compensation, only that you support my endeavors in adding functionality and making your product better. Obviously for myself, but also for the community as a whole.

The aggrolist as present will only return your own aggro, which is great for every job except a tank.
I know that an aggro list is returned for party members it's in the GUI of FFXIV. Now I can't speak to weather or not it can be pulled without targeting the entity in question but it should. Most games send all of the information over.

If the information wasn't already being sent to the client you would need to wait for the server to acknowledge that you have changed targets for the aggrolist to load. Which in some cases would cause large delays and needless overhead server side, from a programing standpoint i.e. Enix's its easier to send all of that to the client and let it sort it out. it's just a pain to find the pointer records for it since it not visible information. I realize that finding these pointers can sometimes take hours, days, and sometimes more to find especially with information that fluctuates or is dependent on information that is obscured. But trust me it's there.

I realize that I can be a pain sometime in the things that I ask for :(
Without having this aggro list I can only make the bot reactive, instead of anticipatory.

*A targeted, which returns the entity targeted by x entity.

What I meant by this is that I wanted a list of all entity's that were targeting another entity. So not who it's targeting but who's targeting the entity. i.e. monster is targeting XXX player. This is already in there. What I want is Monster is Being Targeted by Players XXXX, YYYY, ZZZZ, DDDD, etc.

I just wanted to clear this up this was intended to be part of the functions I would use for targeting on a tank but that's not necessary. So that it could help protect party-members. But it's a fairly low priority since it's a fail safe method. The aggrolist I'm asking for is a necessity though. If I'm to be able to make a module that can Tank, DPS,and Heal then the aggrolist is a must have.

I can say this without a shadow of a doubt the more work you guys put into adding functionality(api) the more work I'll put into making something that lives up to it. Mostly to do with combat and combat logic. I made a Combat Routine for wow back a couple of years ago that could beat any human player as a druid. Your literally could not compete with it. It could beat the best druid's on the server by 20-30% with 80-90% less over healing when compared to the other druids(i.e. about half the overhealing). I intend to have every role, and class that far optimized. I want to be able to have 8 bot's stick them in coil(The Hardest Dungeon in the game right now)Under geared and still beat it with ease, I want to have these fights programed and be able to one shot every boss. Not all mechanics are easy to deal with but we can take those things one step at a time. All I need from you guys is the will to make something that surpasses everything else. Not because there is competition out there, but because you want a product that is so good that it creates new users. That it makes it's own return because people hear about a product that players as well as an elite player at their best.
yes jackie, sometimes its better to farm a bunch of stuff, for example with culinary u need a large variety of things that sometimes are all on 1 node, so it would be nice to not just focus on one item, but have the opportunity to gather a variety at a time.
(11-15-2013, 07:40 AM)Textytext Wrote:  yes jackie, sometimes its better to farm a bunch of stuff, for example with culinary u need a large variety of things that sometimes are all on 1 node, so it would be nice to not just focus on one item, but have the opportunity to gather a variety at a time.

http://mmominion.com/Thread-Module-GatherAll
Only option at this moment and limit is two things.
@ wildicedemon, we are on the same page as you. Its not that we are ignoring requests, we are trying to stabilize what we have right now, there are quite a few bugs that we need to address before we get back to adding more to the API. We have lots more in store for this bot, trust me :)

As for getting a list of everyone / thing targeting an entity, EntityList("targeting=theentityid") should do the trick
Request: instead of 1 engine skill casting rotation to 2 engine casting rotation. 1 for COMBO another for BUFFs and HEAL.
as you already know when you heal or buff you will restart COMBO at the first weakest attack skill again to build up combo using 1 engine rotation we using now. If you have 2 rotation engine running(with one engine being just COMBO) COMBO will be pick up where is last left off. keeping bot attack at maximum potential.
buffing or healing doesnt break combo....
yes it DOES. unless you are blind. watch carefully before you spam post on every thing. all these request I ask mmominion team will only make bot better for everybody.
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/demo/2013111...-169kb.jpg
(11-15-2013, 11:59 PM)rockon1122 Wrote:  yes it DOES. unless you are blind. watch carefully before you spam post on every thing. all these request I ask mmominion team will only make bot better for everybody.
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/demo/2013111...-169kb.jpg

i'm sorry your broken english made it hard to understand. I thot you ment In game healing or buffing would break a combo. not in the bot.