Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average
Random crashes
I'm still getting this problem. Yes my PC can keep up, it never lags etc etc.
It happens more often when FF14 is running in the background but also happens when it is the only program running. It usually lasts around 5-10min when gathering before the game just shuts down with no warning. In beta I posted this but could understand when I read that the authentication servers could be what was causing it since it was free to log in etc. But now that it is subscription I doubt it's the authentication server causing the problem so just wondering if anyone knows why this happens yet.
(11-13-2013, 12:30 PM)fxfire Wrote:  why you use isboxer at all ? the bot can run as many ffxiv games + bot as you want ? dont pay for that shit , you dont need it :D

Fail, dont use proxies/VPN/similiar stuff for now, check if it is only when gathering or also when something else is done (so far you r the only one, so I doubtit is gathering, but test it)...stuff like that

i use it for 3 things when im not botting i like to multibox ive come up with some pretty nice menus and things with isboxer. Also for the window management i can make the game windows any size i want making them smaller allows me to run more on one screen nice and neat, also allows me to hotswap just by clicking the screen from small to big and swaps locations to my main monitor. is nice for doing things on each account, bag management and such things. And finaly i can allocate which core each game client uses and limit FPS lower if i need to.